Chapter 42: Honeymoon?

CHAPTER FORTY TWO

Six months later....

SOUTHERN BENEDICTO

"This is the wall of Crane, as you can see here hang the achievements of the Family. Look, this photo was captured when Noah won at the Toe Sucking Competition when he was one years old, this was Peter at the age of two when he won at the Longest Hiccup Competition. Genesis at the age of three who won at the Staring Contest, he was a gold medalist. Psalm won at Eating Contest at four, champion, here's Isaiah winning the Cutest Competition and lastly, here was Josiah winning the raffle draw last week! He bring home rice cooker!" Pinunasan ni Tito Jackal ang kunwaring luha. "Siyempre hindi mawawala ang achievements ng kanilang butihin at mapagmahal na Dada. I was given a certificate of recognition as the newest record holder of the longest snore in the history! Palakpak naman kayo diyan!"

Sino pa ang papatol sa kalokohan ng ama kundi ang mga anak. Inikot ko nalang ang mga mata nang maging si Genesis ay mukhang proud na proud sa achievement ng ama.

"And lastly, this is the achievement of our newest addition to the family, my favorite daughter-in-law, my favourite Benedicto -"

"Hey! You just told me yesterday I was your favourite!" angal ni North.

"Fuck you, Jack! I'm your best friend fucker!"

Agad pinatahimik ni Mommy si Daddy, "Honey, stop cursing! Kapag fuck lang ang unang salitang lalabas sa bibig ng apo ko, habang buhay ka nang matutulog sa sala!" she threatened him in a low voice.

Nanganak na si North at babae ang una kong pamangkin. She was named Northerly Wind Miyashiro, and I swear the kid was a ball of fresh air. The wind that set everyone on their right path. She has North's face but has Vape's eyes and she cries like a madwoman, loud and demanding for attention just like her mother. I swear the kid is going to be like North, ngayon pa lang iniikutan na kami ng mga mata. But she was Dad new baby princess, and Gyro was happy the attention was no longer on him. Everyone finally see him as a man and not a four years old baby. But he still our baby much to his demise.

So when I said Northerly Wind was Dad's favourite, the kid was his new prospect to have a better world since he already gave up on us.

"She has a firm grip on my finger, she's going to be a good country leader. President Northerly Wind Benedicto Miyashiro, sounds good right? Tiiiit baaa!" Dad said the last time while carrying the infant, who only yawned at him and sucked her thumb.