Chapter 14: Groomsday - Doomsday

SPG: Skip the last part if you're not comfortable with it.

[North's wedding gown on the multimedia box.]

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

SOUTHERN BENEDICTO

I have a good and bad moments with my sister. Hindi kami perpektong magkapatid gaya ng sinasabi ng ibang tao. Back to our childhood — though, I don't remember much of it, I remember North and I sneaking from our rooms to play in the playroom. She plays dolls and I play cars, pretending to hit and run her dolls so she could pretend as a Doctor to aid her toys. Our relationship was close, I considered her as my best friend but as we grow up, things started to become messy in our family that I didn't realized my relationship with my sister got messy too.

We both screwed up and we ended hating each other. Akala ko habang buhay na kaming magkakasiraan pero dumating ang mga Crane sa buhay naming magkapatid. Their innocence, craziness and how they show love towards each other is genuine, and it's contagious. They fixed me and North without knowing it. Naayos ang relasyon ko sa Ate ko ngunit nandiyan pa rin naman iyong magi-insultuhan kaming dalawa. That will never change, I guess. I like teasing North and she feels the same way.

North is always vocal of her feelings, which I liked most about her. She's supportive and always cheers for my happiness. Kaya ngayon, ako naman ang mag chi-cheer sa kaligayahan niya.

She's been through a lot. And she deserves to be happy. She deserves to be loved and cared by someone who accepts her wholeheartedly.

North is wearing a stunning strapless gown with sweetheart necline and exquisite detailed crystals on the bust and bodice. Her gown has a drop waist and skirt compromised of layers of soft ruffles up to the long train. She looked stunning while walking down the aisle with wide smile that brought inexplicable happiness inside me. I'm so happy for her. I'm so happy that she choosed to love a good man. And that man happened to be my best friend, so I couldn't be less happy for that.

Masaya ako para sakanilang dalawa —  their love tandem was unexpected though, akala ko may something si North at Noah noon. I could see how Noah looked at her and how my sister batted her eyelashes at him. I didn't realized that Noah was just North's passing fancy. What a bitch.

Seeing Vape's waiting at the altar with unshred tears and smile for my sister made me smile too. He deserved this happiness. He deserved to find someone who can love him and cherish him just the same. Nagkataon lang na hindi ako ang para sakanya. Nagkataon lang na hindi kami ang tinadhana. We meant to meet each other to served as a path to the right person for us.

And that path leads him to my sister and me leads to the most gorgeous man in this church.

Lumingon ako sa pwesto ni Genesis kasama ang mga kapatid niya at nahuling nakatitig din siya sa akin. We smile at each other and then he mouthed 'you're beautiful' at me. Natawa nalang ako ng humarang sa tingininan namin si Josiah para kumaway sa akin.

The Crane looked perfect on their white tuxedo. Maayos ang pagkakasuklay sa mga buhok nilang bumalik na sa mga natural na kulay. Gone their flashy hair. At mas naging hot pa sila ngayon. Girls can't stop gawking at them. Katabi rin nila ang mga kaibigan nila na inimbitahan ni North. Samantalang katabi naman ng groom si Rucc at Coby na parehas niyang gustong maging best man.

"Lucky bitch" bulong ni Atarah sa tabi ko. She's wearing a spaghetti strapped silky blush chiffon gown. Litaw na litaw ang pulang buhok niya na nakulot-kulot pa kaya mas lalong tumingkad ang mala-pusong hugis ng mukha niya.