marvel characters and ships as songs (and why)

these are songs that i think fit with characters and ships, and why i think so. (this is my personal opinion, if you have a different opinion, i'd love to hear it, but please don't be disrespectful!!)

also spoiler warning for agents of shield, agent carter, and the mcu in general

☆wandavision- two ghosts: harry styles
-i think this is them, especially like post-endgame/ infinity war and wandavision, because the chorus is 'we're not who we used to be/we're not who we used to be/we're just two ghosts standing in the/place of you and me/trying to remember how it feels to/have a heartbeat', and idk but that makes sense for them, ya know?

☆wanda maximoff- daisy: ashnikko
-this song just gives me wanda vibes, especially like aou and like if someone made a dark!wanda au, this would fit her. it kinda makes sense with her powers, ya know?

☆pepper potts- moonlight: grace vanderwaal
-idk why, but this song reminds me of pepper, for like no reason. maybe like iron man 3, or something idk.

MAJOR FITZSIMMONS SPOILERS UP NEXT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

☆fitzsimmons- never forget you: zara larsson and mnek
-this whole song fits, but the lyrics 'from the day that i met you/ i knew that i would love you to the day till the day i die' which reminds me of simmons' wedding vows, and my heart hurts.

☆melinda may- i'll make a man out of you: mulan original cast
-no, this isn't just because ming-na voices mulan. but the chorus lines 'you must be as swift as a coursing river/with all the force of a great typhoon/with all the strength of a raging fire/mysterious as the dark side of the moon' is so, like may. like it just makes sense.

☆peter parker- everybody talks: neon trees
-this just matches his vibe, like honestly.

alright, that's it for today. ily guys, drink some water, eat something, get some rest❤-

 ily guys, drink some water, eat something, get some rest❤-