science class is fun...

so my science class is like hella quiet, and if you walked in the classroom you'd think we were all robots that were on mute or some shit.

but today there was energy in our bodies, and we were just talking with the teacher, who's soo sweet and just a bit crazy, and we were talking about chemical reactions.

so one kid goes "what about fire?"
and my teacher just gets like possessed by fucking smeagle or something and just hisses "fireeeee" and opens a cabinet and a box of matches and a binder full of paper falls out.

then we started discussing harry potter, and she said she took the pottermore test five times, got hufflepuff all of those times, and made FIVE DIFFERENT EMAILS for each of the times. then we guessed what house this one kid would be, i said slytherin, cause if you knew him, you'd know.

and one kid is one of the people who think slytherins are all evil, and he's like

" ooh you're a slytherin "

(which is weird cause we weren't talking about me. also i'm not a slytherin, and i announced to the class that i was a ravenclaw)

so i look at him, with my peggy carter eyebrow raise that took so long to perfect, and he just kinda shrinks into his chair.

oh! also at lunch i was sitting with my friends in this courtyard thing that we have, and there's windows and you can see inside, and two girls were filming a tik tok, but i thought they were filming like us, cause one of their phones was set against the window sill from the inside, so i just stare then in the eyes and flip them off. but i realized they weren't filming us, and yeah.

love you to the red room and back my darlings, drink water, eat food, love you❤-