the world would be on fire

xxBabyxxGirlxx had this in her spam book and it sounded interesting...

so basically, how would your ocs act in the the whole coronavirus situation...

☆☆☆

SADIE STARK- sadie would follow the mask rules, she wouldn't like them, but she has a family who needs to eat so...

ADDISON MECENA- addison wouldn't care about shit. this is the government's fault? fuck the government. she just wants to be able to go to movie theaters again.

NATHAN HOPPER- nathan would write letters, go to protests, anything to get the world back to normal. if he were alive or course...

CHASE HARRIS- chase has the same standards as sadie. his family's survival is all he cares about, no matter what he has to do.

☆☆☆

ALEXANDRIA ROMANOFF- alexandria would stay in her aprtment 24/7. eating wouldn't be a problem, cause she was trained not to eat for days on end, but when she would need to, morrigan would bring her food.

MORRIGAN CLARK- morrigan would go on acting like nothing was wrong, wearing a mask? she'd hate it at first, but she'd get over that eventually. but when they pull the intense lockdown stunt, someone would die.

☆☆☆

LILLIAN CARTER- lillian wouldn't enjoy any part of it. when she had to wear a mask, or social distance, she would, but making an attempt to get her to enjoy it would be near impossible. dean has had to suffer through more "coronavirus rants" than he would've originally planned.

ASHLYNN PATTERSON- ashlynn would master every new skill there was to learn, she would do every hobby there was, binge every tv show ever created. ashlynn would master quarantine.

DEAN RIVERA- dean would be the designated grocery shopper for the family. he would sit with lillian and listen to her fight about everything that was going on.

STEPHANIE VALDEZ- stephanie would get in her car and drive to her parent's house as soon as she got wind of the quarantine idea. if she wasn't going to be able to see her family for god knows how long, she would just have to love with them until it was over.

EMMY RIVERA- emmy would respect social distancing and mask rules, but when she would see her brother for the first time again, it would all go to shit.

☆☆☆

CASSANDRA- she would live in the compound with the rest of her team. she created a system that would insure everybody gets out of the house when they need to. she would play a small part in the protests, meaning she would prevent natasha from destroying the city.

☆☆☆

this was fun-
♡Sophie