12 hour road trip with mcu

ok so i saw one of those tik toks that are like "these are the mcu characters you'd be stuck with during a 12 hour roadtrip". the one that i got was steve, bucky, thor, and loki. who, keep in mind are all around six feet tall, and fairly huge. (i am 5'3, just for height comparison, they could literally squash me like a bug)

so like imagine if that was real. loki and bucky, would probably get stuck in the back with me, steve would be driving, thor would be in the passenger seat, whatever.

DO YOU KNOW HOW SCARED I WOULD BE?!?!

THESE DUDES ARE FUCKING HUGE, AND I AM THE SIZE OF AN ACTUAL CHILD. THEY'RE BOTH LIKE SCARY AS HELL.

i just wouldn't move the entire time, i'd probably get stuck in the middle seat. i would literally take up as little space as possible, literally would not do anything to even maybe annoy them. i wouldn't sleep, i would simply sit there, not even breathing.

and steve would probably say something about it, be like "kid you need to sleep," and i would shake my head. no, sir, i'm not taking the chance of falling asleep and use one of their shoulders as a pillow. i can't drive yet, but i literally will drive instead of possibly annoying them, thank you, though, mr. america.

anyways. drink some water, maybe even eat, i won't have any of you guys being dehydrated or hungry, no. take care of yourselves, ily (say it back)❤-

 take care of yourselves, ily (say it back)❤-