we're gonna do great

first, take a moment to be blessed with this gorgeous picture of mr. sebastian stan.

ok. now, we all, hopefully, know that scene from infinity war, where natasha asks t'challa what they have to fight against thanos, and he says like "you have my kingsguard, boarder tribes, and dora milaje" and bucky cuts him off and he's like "and a semi-stable 100 year old man"

i was writing a chapter for genocide, and i thought that of that were me, it'd be and i were fighting with them in wakanda, i'd introduce myself like,

"and a totally not stable, bisexual, teenage girl. don't worry, we're gonna do great. thanos wishes he were us. my mom didn't raise no bitch let's gain this grain bitches."

and all of them just, sigh. they're doomed. and then when they all charge thanos' army, i'd sprint past all of them, running at them head on, with only a plastic sword from the dollar store, shouting vines at the top of my lungs, taking out all my bottled up emotions and trauma on these aliens. all of the avengers are wondering how i'm doing this, when they realize that i haven't gotten a proper amount of sleep since 2nd grade, i've had my period since i was eleven, and have become so numb that i no longer feel pain.

and i am not dusted simply because i am above thanos.

this was fun to think about. ok, ily, take care of yourself babes, and goodnight❤-

 ok, ily, take care of yourself babes, and goodnight❤-