a dream i had

natstrickster 1-800-SEEY4 here's some detail besties

ok so last night i had a dream that was like the earth was falling apart and i was there while it was.

ok so i'm like in a house on top of a mountain, it was like mount everest or something, and part of the mountain just comes off and rolls down the mountain.

then i blink and i'm on a beach, nobody else is there except for me and an instructor from the place i do karate. and the beach is like a steep slope into the ocean, and i've had a dream about this beach before but not like this, so we start walking up the steep hill, and all of a sudden everything looks like someone put a darkening filter on it, like it used to look like this

 and the beach is like a steep slope into the ocean, and i've had a dream about this beach before but not like this, so we start walking up the steep hill, and all of a sudden everything looks like someone put a darkening filter on it, like it use...

but all of a sudden everything looked like this

and my instructor just says "the world is ending" and we start running

and my instructor just says "the world is ending" and we start running. the waves start to get bigger and dark blue cracks start showing up in the sky. almost like the atmosphere is breaking. the waves get higher and higher, almost being able to reach us, and the cracks in the sky keep getting bigger and bigger (and we're far up mind you) and we're running as fast as we can up dry sand, and suddenly i'm in my room with a backpack in my hand.

then i just start shoving everything that has to do with black widow into this backpack, and i wake up.

i didn't even realize it was a dream until i woke up. like everything made sense, nobody was there that wasn't supposed to be, nothing in my room was messed up or out of the ordinary, like i thought this was real.

so i'm just like terrified, but eventually i fall back asleep.

in my next dream, it was a little weirder. i'm in like one of those play place things, like at mcdonald's, and a bunch of people from karate were there, but not the lady from the other one. i'm talking to one kid and his friend, who i'd never talk to alone because they're scary, and they say how they had the exact same dream, but from different perspectives. even the same instructor lady was there.

so i wonder if i like saw something in the future, and two other people saw it too.

but anyways, yeah anytime i think about it, i feel sick, so ya know. have a great rest of your day ilysm besties❤

 have a great rest of your day ilysm besties❤