what do i even title this?

(the image above has nothing to do with this, but i feel the need for you to see it)

❗AGENT CARTER SPOILERS❗

ok. do you know what ANNOYS me about the agent carter fandom, despite being a big part of said fandom. like, the agent carter fandom is an amazing branch of the marvel fandom, i don't know what i'm saying anymore...

ANYWAYS.

ok so like, agent carter fandom, what annoys me, blah blah blah.

i get so GODdamn annoyed when i go on pintrest, and see like pins that have like thompson and peggy arguing with each other, and then the comments are like 'omg they're so cute together', and ' cartson is the best ship' (these are like examples cause i couldn't find the post...)

like. some ships are just like, not meant to be, whether it's like weird, or pedophilic  (cough starker cough) etc. like, i think cartson is one of those. and i'm not saying this because i ship peggysousa with my life, but like i have 🎆 evidence 🎆

1. IF YOU HAVE EVER SEEN THE SHOW, you would know that jack thompson is a piece of shit. and i know what happened to him in season 2 was UNCALLED FOR, but still. he is constantly degrading, and disrespecting peggy, and just makes sure to keep up that sexist attitude that he has towards women in general. this is not exactly evidence, but i feel it must be said.

2. THE SHIP promotes the idea that when a boy likes a girl, he is rude and disrespectful, and hurts the girl. which as tumblr has proved many times, is simply not true.

3. LIKE I SAID in #1, jack doesn't have respect for peggy. when the government guy came to the ssr and he was like "WHERE IS JACK THOMPSON" or some shit, and then he congratulated thompson on the thing that PEGGY did.

thompson was there. he knew that peggy saved new york, and while he had a part in it, he didn't do much except get knocked over by an old russian hypnotist. but he couldn't have the fucking decency to be like "ah no that was her" like. bitch no.

and that part was awesome cause my boy sousa was angry and he was gonna go tell the president that peggy did it, and then she hit them with the "i know my value" and i shouted "YES PEGGY" louder than i should've, and it was a great moment for humankind. but like, can't thompson be a decent human being for once, please, thank you.

if you don't agree with me, that's alright, opinions are opinions, and we can all just respect eachother's.

yeah, have a great day my friends. (ps colleen says hi)❤-

 (ps colleen says hi)❤-