wandavision and fitzsimmons spoilers ahead

❗THIS IS YOUR SPOILER WARNING FOR WANDAVISION EPISODES 1-8, AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR, AVENGERS: ENDGAME, AND AGENTS OF SHIELD SEASONS 1-7 YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ❗

i think the two couples that have made an impact on me the most would definitely be fitzsimmons and wanda and vision. and i have reasons, and you, dear person reading this, you get to hear them.

for fitzsimmons, like they just have a special place in my heart, because of what they went through together. like they had been sperated, multiple different times in multiple different ways, and they still loved eachother and they stuck together. even when fitz was dealing with his mental health, and the whole framework thing, they stuck together and they still had love for eachother. and personally my parents haven't been doing the best for a while, but seeing fitzsimmons go through that and persevere gave me hope and helped me believe that it is possible to go through shit and still love someone.

for wanda and vision, especially after episode 8, and seeing that, like, vision pulled wanda out of the grief and the pain, and he kept her from "drowning." i can understand having a person to pull you out of your pain, and keep you from hurting, because i've had to be that person for my bestfriend. and she's been that person for me, and loosing her would be the worst thing that could happen to me. and like whenever i watch infinity war, call me crazy, but i can almost feel wanda's pain, and i will find myself encouraging her like "come on wanda, come on, come on girl you can do it, it's ok" like i've created this bond with her and idk i probably sound crazy but like, i feel what she feels, and i can understand what she's going through.

anyways, i love you guys so so much, i always will ❤-