tagged again!!

i was tagged by PeterParkerA102001 give her a follow cause she's so sweet!!

these are the rules-

ONE- dark brown, but blonde at the ends cause i dyed it a few times. oh, and it's really curly!

TWO- again, dark brown. my mom said it looked like chocolate when i was a kid, but i think they've gotten lighter, who knows.

THREE- the lunar chronicles by marissa meyer, which are great go read them now, or black widow: forever red and black widow: red vengeance by margaret stohl, which are also amazing, go read them.

FOUR- teal, if you've read keeper of the lost cities, then you'll know why.

FIVE- "wish you were gay" by billie eilish

SIX- fitzsimmons , percabeth , peggysousa , philinda , wolfstar

SEVEN- panda

EIGHT- salt water, roses, orange, chocolate, and um, the leave in conditioner that i spray in my hair.

NINE- "golden" by harry styles, "washington on your side" from hamilton, or "something that i want" by grace potter. (there's a lot more though...)

TEN- i want to be an author, cause writing is my thing. however if that doesn't work out, then i want to become an agent for the cia.

ELEVEN- monopoly or apples to apples

TWELVE- buy an island for the girls and the gays (and the bisexuals, pansexuals, trans people, asexuals, lesbians, and all the members of the lgbtqia+ community) (no white supremacists allowed bitch.)

THIRTEEN- a boy that i go to karate with (he shares his name with lillian carter's bf/husband because i got issues)

FOURTEEN- peggy carter, i thought you guys knew that already...

FIFTEEN- fettuccini alfredo, and ice cream

SIXTEEN- nothing hehe i'm forever alone...

SEVENTEEN- peggy carter, melinda may, daisy johnson, natasha romanoff, wanda maximoff, all the marvel women...

EIGHTEEN- a girl named audrey, who i've been friends with for eight years.

NINETEEN- oml no this dumbass can't even drive yet

TWENTY-

lupa_the_bestia

-natswinter

daisysdeckerstar

LaufeysonStandom

starry-nightx

love you to vormir and back!!-