i don't need your toxic energy.

i realized something whilst in the car with my mother driving home from karate.

there's this girl that i used to be friends with, but she's a toxic bitch so not anymore. but i haven't had the courage to tell her, cause she's irresponsible and can't charge her freaking phone, and she won't answer me ever.

and like, idk why i'm still hanging on to this girl. like, this girl had you so messed up that when she told you her cousin had cancer, YOU DIDN'T FUCKING BELIVE HER. she messed you up so much, that you thought she was going to lie about something like that.

this girl broke your phone because she spammed you after you told her to stop. this girl poured milk on your best friend and didn't apologise. this girl doesn't answer your calls when you need her help. this girl would spread rumors about you, and talk shit about you to your own fucking friends. 

this girl has made you cry your eyes out. this girl has made you feel like you weren't good enough. this girl has turned your own friends against you. this girl puts you down for no reason at all. this girl has made you feel worthless. this girl makes you feel like shit.

this girl expects you to love her, and care for her, but no more. this girl doesn't deserve your love or care, or attention, or respect, because she would never return the favor. she feels entitled to your respect and love, but she has no right to your respect. she has no right to put you down, or make you feel worthless, because you have people who love you, people who would without a doubt protect you if you needed.

so i have decided no more. this girl has been a negative part of my life for four years, but who gives a shit anymore. i am telling her how i feel, whether she wants to hear it or not.

this has been my ted talk-