WANDAVISION EPISODE 9 SPOILERS

!! THIS IS YOUR SPOILER WARNING FOR EPISODE 9 OF WANDAVISION, IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN IT YET, PLEASE  STOP READING AND GO WATCH IT. THIS WILL BE HERE QHEM YOU COME BACK.
AGAIN, MAJOR SPOILER WARNING FOR THE SEASON FINALE OF WANDAVISION!!

alright, if you're still here i'm gonna assume that you watched it or you just don't care. but just incase, one more little warning space...

alrighty, number one, can we just talk about the beauty, the glory, the lovely, the amazing, the fabulous, the perfect, the gorgeous, miss elizabeth olsen in this episode:

LIKE WHAT EXCUSE ME MA'AM
DOES SHE KNOW SHE'S OUT HERE KILLING ABSOLUTELY EVERYBODY WITH THIS LOOK!?! WHAT A QUEEN OMG!!

ok number two, when fucking hayward got arrested i cheered like a middle aged man does watching football, that man deserves to be locked up for what he did. OH and when darcy ran into hayward's tank and she was like "have fun in prison!!" i also cheered like a middle aged man watching football, and my mom got mad at me.

number three,

WHEN HAYWARD TRIED TO SHOOT THE FAST AND THE FRUITY (billy and tommy) AND MONICA PROTECTED THEM AND USED HER POWERS AHH.

and tommy took s.w.o.r.d's guns and someone's hat and glasses, omg it reminded me of the kitchen scene from x-men with peter and i'm soft i-

AND BILLY STOPPED HIS FIRST BULLET LIKE A CHAMP I'M SO PROUD!!

omg and when vision had to leave wanda, and he was talking about how they had said goodbye before, so they would say hello again, my heart i cried probably as much as i did in inifnity war when she had to kill vision they're just so perfect for eachother and they've been through too much together, and vision pulled wanda out of her grief and kept her from drownng and he made her happy and i just want to see them togther, happy, again.

and finally,

miss agatha, who btw i have a big crush on for some reason, i think it's cause i love kathryn hahn, but anyways, miss agatha said that the scarlet witch has more power than the sorcerer supreme, that means that wanda, my girl has more powers, and she's stronger than DOCTOR STRANGE.

also we aren't gonna talk about ralph bonher...

alrighty that's it for today, i love you so much, and i'm here if you want to talk❤-