What are you doing here

Luke's: POV

I was in a store and looked at clothes. "You'd look hot in that shirt." said someone behind. I turned around and saw Adam. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Shopping." he said. I looked around to see if someone was watching us. "Go Adam, before someone see us." I replied. "Relax Luke." he said. I sighed.

"Dad and my sister are going to the cinema tonight, so we've the whole house to ourselves." said Adam. "How long is the movie?" I asked. "Two hours." he said. "I'll end up in jail if anyone find out about us." I replied. "It won't happen, I promise." said Adam. "I trust you." I replied and he smiled. "See you tonight." he said and walked away.

***

Adam's: POV

I took him to my room and he looked around. I buried my face in my arms, when he found my drawing pad.

"Have you drawn me?" he asked. "You wasn't suppose to see it." I said. "Why?" asked M Luke curiously. "Because it's embarrassing." I said ashemed. "It's cute." he replied.

He sat down next to me on the bed and stroked my cheek. He put a finger under my chin and covered my mouth with a kiss. I intertwined my fingers in his hair and kissed him back. I lay down on the bed and he was lying on the top of me. I moved my hand under his shirt and he moaned. But we got interrupted by my phone.

I didn't know you fell for older men. You know it's illegal to fall in love with teachers. He will end up in jail. But he isn't the one who you think he is. You swallowed all his lies. Poor little Adam -A I started to get tired of A, can the person leave me alone please?

"Are you okay Adam?" asked Luke worried. "Yes." I said. "Are you sure?" he asked. "Shut up and kiss me." I said. We made out rest of the evening.

Adam and Luke are just like Aria and Ezra in this book

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~