The birth

Alex's: POV

January 5th 2020: Rosewood

I woke up in the middle of the night of Adam's scream. "It's time, Alex." he yelled. "Omg." I replied panicked. Leila drove us to the hospital and the staff took care of him. I went to the waiting room and I was pretty nervous.

"Everything will go well." she said. "I hope so." I replied. "I believe in you." she said. "Thanks, it means a lot." I replied with a smile on my face.

***

I could come in after a while and Adam gave me a happy smile. In his arms lay the cutest baby I've ever seen.

(Rosalie Rosemary Montgomery)

"Hey Rosalie, you're so cute." she said. She held her finger and giggled softly. "She likes you." I replied. "I and your papa love you so much." said Adam and kissed her forehead.

"I'm so happy for you two." replied a nurse. "Thanks." said Adam. "Rose has the best partens she could ever ask for." she replied. I kissed my boyfriend, I saw the happiness in his eyes. "I'm so happy to have my own family." I said. "Me too." he replied.

***

~A month later~

Matt's: POV

A nurse lay down my daugther in my arms. She opened her eyes and looked at me. I saw Eleanor in her eyes. She giggled softly.

(Eleanor Lily Montgomery)

"Hello Eleanor." I said and she smiled. "She's beautiful." replied Jaxon. "She really is." I said. "You got your daugther back." he replied. "I'll protect her with my life, I don't let anybody hurt her." I said. "You'll be a wonderful dad to her." replied Jaxon. "Thank you." I said and kissed my husband. "I love you." he replied. "Love you more." I said.

I'm so happy for Adam and Matt

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~