I'm not your sweet little boy anymore

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

June 15th 2015: Rosewood

I had been out with some friends and the clock was already after midnight. I took a taxi home and opened the door. "Where have you been?" shouted Jamie angrily. "Out." I said. "It's already midnight." he replied coldly.

"You're not my mom and I have the right to have fun too." I shouted. "What did you do, kissed other guys?" he asked coldly. "Can you stop be so damn jealous?" I asked and my cheek burned. "Fine." he said and went to the kitchen. He drank from a bottle and threw it on the floor.

"I'm so done with you." he said and went to the hall. "I thought you loved me?" I asked hurt. "I know you have feelings for Alexander." said Jamie coldly and put on his jacket. "We're friends, nothing more." I replied. "Goodbye Adam." he said and opened the door. "Please, don't leave me, we have a child." I replied. "Goodbye." he said and walked out. I stood there shocked and tears were streaming down my face.

***

Robin's: POV

I've heard everything and I was so mad. I bet dad was cheating on papa with Alexander.

 I bet dad was cheating on papa with Alexander

(Robin)

I took my backpack and walked downstairs.

"Where are you going, young man?" asked dad. "Home to papa." I said. "Why?" he asked. "Because I'd rather live with him, than you." I said. "It hurts to hear that." replied dad. "I'm not your little boy anymore, I wish you weren't my dad." I said and walked out of the house.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Robin turned into a bad boy that day

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~