Love affair

Matt's: POV

-Flashback-

April 16th 2018: Rosewood

Richard sleep deeply next to me and I didn't want to wake him up. I got up from the bed. His phone was on the bedside table and I wanted to check his text messages. But I was scared what I'd find. I took his phone and opened messages.

Felix
Thank you so much darling for an amazing night yesterday❤️ Love you❤️

Richard
You're welcome😘 Love you too❤️

I read it over and over again, but I couldn't understand it. Richard has had a love affair behind my back. I never thought he would sink so low.

"Good morning babe." he said. "Don't call me that." I replied coldly. "I'm sorry I come home late last nigit." he said. "Who's Felix?" I asked. "My college student." he said. I looked shocked at my husband. "You're together with your student." I replied. "Problem?" he asked. "You're his teacher." I said. "I don't care." replied Richard. "You disgust me." I said.

I went to the kitchen and made myself a cup of tea. I drank it and let the tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Where are you going daddy?" asked Emma. "To his new man." I said coldly. "But daddy is married to you." she replied confused. "We just need a break from each other." said Richard. "I have read that it's healthy." I replied. "It is." he said.

For how long will you be gone?" she asked. "I don't know sweetheart." said Richard. "You'll come back, right?" she asked with tearful eyes. "Goodbye honey." he said. He gave his daugther a hug before he left the house.

***

I had been crying for hours and it felt like I couldn't breathe. My head felt like it'd explode and my body hurt. Then I just sat there emotionless. The eyelids became heavier and it became difficult to stay awake. My eyes closed and I fell asleep.

-End of the flashback-

I feel so much for Matt

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~