Have the heart to kill this love

Adam's: POV

Phil was talking about something, but I didn't pay any attention. I was drawing a broken heart while tears were streaming down my face.

"Are you okay, Adam?" asked Phil worried. I hid my drawing and dried the tears. "I'm fine." I lied. "You looked so sad." he said. "I need some air, excuse me." I replied.

I walked to Luke's office and knocked on the door. "Adam." he said happily and kissed me. His kiss was loaded and I pulled him away as he had burned me. "Sorry." he said.

"It's okay." I mumbled. What's up with you today?" asked Luke. "Nothing." I said. "Did something happen?" he asked. "I don't want to end up like my papa and gets laughed at." I said. "What?" he asked.

"My papa left my dad to marry his college student. He made our life into a living hell and we had to move to Iceland to get away from everything." I said. "I didn't know." replied Luke. "I just need a break." I said. "I understand." he replied. I went out of his office and tears were rolling down my cheeks.

***

I took Robin to McDonlands and I ordered food to us. He was very surprised that I wanna spend time with him. I couldn't hold it back anymore, I told him everything.

"Everything's going to be okay dad and you deserve someone who understand you." said Robin and I nodded my head. "Block that person and change your phone number." he said. "I will." I replied. "I love you dad and I'll always be here for you." said Robin. "Thank you and I love you too." I replied and gave him a hug.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

I love the father and son bond

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~