I've never given much thought to how I would die

Adam's: POV

I was on my way to dad when I met Luke. "Adam." he said. "What do you want?" I asked coldly. "I know I've been a bad husband to you." he said. "You made my life to a living hell." I replied angrily. "I'm sorry." he said. "I will never forgive you." I said. "I hope you change your mind." replied Luke. "Never." I said.

"You're coming with me." replied Luke angrily and took a tight grip around my wrist. He draggad me and pushed me into the car. He started the engine and drove off.

"Let me go." I said. "No, you'll be back home and behave like a normal boy." replied Luke and increased speed.

"This is kidnapping." I shouted. "Shut up or it will end badly for you." he said threatening. Horrible flashbacks came up in my head.

Five police cars stopped us and Luke swore loudly. He went out with me and put a gun on my head. I was breathing heavily and I was shaking of fear.

"Let us go or I'll kill him."'said Luke and put his finger on the trigger. "Drop the gun."
replied a woman firmly. "I warn you, one more word." he said. "Let Adam go." replied Helen. I warned you." he said coldly. I looked at grandma and a shot went off.

"I've never given much thought to how I would die. But dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go. I can't bring myself to regret the decisions that brought me face to face with death."

***

"It's over Adam." said a man softly. I opened my eyes and saw a man with blue eyes. "Papa." I said and hugged him tightly. "My dear boy." he replied and stroked my hair. "But the shot?" I asked confused. "He shot himself, Luke is dead." said Richard and I let out a sigh of relief.  

"You were so brave." I replied and he smiled. Alex came up to us and I hugged him as well. "You're safe." he said calmly. "I thought he would kill me." I sobbed. "We don't let anybody hurt you." said. "I know." I replied.

"Are you okay?" asked Matt worried and I nodded. "You and dad are my parents, no one can change that." I said. "So true." he replied. "We'll always be your family!" said Alex with a smile. "Yes." I replied. Lily went up to me and hugged me. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." she replied.

Adam's nightmare is over

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~