Did you miss me

Matt's: POV

I cleaned Adam's room when I found his phone. I opened the text messsges and read them.

(Adam's bedroom)

(Adam's bedroom)

Maybe he fools around with students all of the time. A lot of teachers do. Just ask your father. -A

I know all your secerts -A

I didn't know you fell for older men. You know it's illegal to fall in love with teachers. He will end up in jail. But Luke isn't the one who you think he is. You swallowed all his lies. Poor little Adam -A

I got very shocked. Adam was together with Luke, his own teacher. "He's so kind and down to earth." I said. "You really like him?" asked Adam. "Very much." I said. "I'm happy for you." he replied. "Thank you Adam." I said.

I never thought my own son would be just like Richard. I can't believe I've kissed Luke too, he only accept the invitation so he could see Adam. I felt betrayed.

***

Adam's: POV

I took Robin to the mall next day. I bought new clothes and books to him. He didn't understand why I was so kind to me? After that we went to an ice cream bar. I ordered a blueberry ice cream to him.

"This is what dads do right? take their kids to a ice cream bar." I said. "Thank you so much." replied Robin and ate his ice cream. "I promise I'll be a better father." I said. "You already are." he replied and I smiled.

Then a young man passed by and he looked very familiar. "Hey, wait." I said. The man stopped walking. "Who are you?" I asked. He turned around and I gasped. "Did you miss me?" he asked. "Alexander." I said shocked.

(Alexander DiLaurentis)

Alex is back

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~