We're pretty and sick. We're young and we're bored

Matt's: POV

I went to the bar called Purple Haze. I changed to a dark vest and dark leather pants.

 I changed to a dark vest and dark leather pants

(Matt's new look)

I went up on stage and danced around the pole. "Take off your vest." said a guy and I did as he wished. "Kiss me or you won't get your money." replied another. I kissed him and he smirked.

I entertained them and did what they wanted. Money was thrown up and I picked them up after I was done. I weny to my dressingroom and changed back to my normal clothes. I'll take a shower when I'm back home.

"You were very good today Matt." said Jaxon. "Thank you babe." I replied and closed my bag. "Here's money to food." he said and gave me some banknotes. "Thanks." I replied. "I hope I'll see you here more times." he said. "Of course." I replied. "I love you." he said and gave me a kiss. "Love you too." I replied and he smiled. I walked out from the club and lit a cigarette.

***

I came home late. I went to the living room and saw Emma. She had her favorite blanket around her and she was holding her panda in her arms. She was watching Alice in Wonderland with Johnny Depp.

I sat down next to her. "Honey, it's past midnight." I said. "I couldn't sleep." replied Emma. "It's okay." I said. She lay down her head on my arm and coughed. "Em, what's wrong?" I asked. "I'm sick." she said. I put my hand on her forehead and she was very warm. I gave her a glass of water and she drank it.

"Dad, we'll always be a family right?" she asked. "Of course we will." I said. "It feels like I'm going to lose you." sobbed Emma. I hugged my daugther and wiped away her tears. "You'll never lose me." I said.

I love the father and daugther bond.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~