I love you honey

Lily's: POV

"Mommy." said a girl and ran up to her. I took the doll she had looked at and went to dad. "What is it sweetie?" she asked softly. "The doll is gone." she said sadly. "Honey, there are millions of dolls here, we can certainly find a new one." replied her mom. I smirked when the girl saw me.

"Give back my doll." she said. "It's not your doll." I replied. "But I saw her first." she said but I pushed her when she tried to take her. "Laura." repiled Wendy strictly. "She pushed me." sobbed Laura.

"Is there a problem here?" asked Richard. "You must forgive my daughter, I don't know what got into her." said Wendy. "She pushed me." repeated Laura.  "I did not." I replied. "I'm so sorry." said Wendy and went out with her daughter.

"Sorry daddy, it won't happen again." I said. "My little girl." he said with a smile and picked up me. He paid doll and after that we went to a ice cream store. "Oh Mr. Lockwood, what an pleasant suprise." said the store owner. "Hey."
he replied with a smile on my face.

"You and Emma were regular customers here and you always chose a blueberry ice cream to her." he said. "Can I get a blueberry ice cream daddy?" I asked. "Of course sweethart." said dad. "Thanks daddy." I replied.

***

Robin's: POV

I sneaked into Richard's house and went into Lily's room. I took China and other toys that she had stolen. Then I went out of the house before they came back.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Lily is very spolied

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~