My new life

Richard's: POV

June 15th 2020: Rosewood

"Daddy." said Lily happily. I picked up her in my arms and she smiled. "How was your day at school?" I asked. "Fun and I'm so happy that Lucy goes in my class." she said. "That's wonderful." I replied.

"Hello babe." said Thomas and kissed me. "Hey." I replied. "Daddy, what do you think of my new Stitch one piece?" asked Chloe. "You're so pretty." I said. "I've one with Eeyore." replied Lily. "I love him." she said.

(Thomas)

(Thomas)

(Chloe)

Then they went to their room to watch Winnie the Pooh. Thomas sat next to me on the couch and stroked my cheek.

"I'm glad that there's a panic room in the apartment." I said. "It has been a year and nothing has happened." he replied. "I know I shouldn't worry, but the nightmares keep haunting me." I said. "My poor baby." replied Thomas. "Anyway, I don't regret taking the job as a music teacher, because it has helped me to deal with everything." I said. "I'm so proud of you." he replied. I kissed him and unbuttoned the buttons on his shirt. Thomas blushed sweetly. I picked up him and our clothes fell off on the way to the bedroom.

***

"God, I've missed this so much." said Thomas. "You are too adorable." I replied. "What has happened to your back?" asked Thomas worried. "Felix whipped me." I said and my voice cracked a bit. "I'm sorry." he replied. "It's okay." I said.

"May I?" he asked and I nodded. He ran his finger over my scars and I closed my eyes. "You're beautiful to me." he said. "Thank you babe." I replied and kissed him again. "My handsome husband." said Thomas and kissed me back.

Richard is living under threat

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~