Dinner party

Adam's: POV

"Welcome Luke." said dad and let him in. "Thank you Matt." he replied and hung off his jacket. I got a bit jealous when they kissed. The dinner is on the table." he said and we went to the kitchen.

We began to eat and talk. "How's it to work as a teacher?" asked Matt. "It's really fun and I love my job so much." said Luke. "Is Adam a good student?" he asked. "Yes." he said. I felt his foot on my leg and I blushed. Dad asked me to get the cakes after we had finished eating. I jumped when I felt Luke's hand on my back.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." he said. "It's okay." I replied. "You're the only one I love." said Luke. "I know." I replied. "I'd never hurt your feelings." he said. "I love you." I replied and kissed him. "I love you too." said Luke and kissed me back.

When it was time for dessert, it became a bit awkward, because I could hardly stop looking at Luke. I couldn't understand that we're together, I'm so happy he's my boyfriend. 

***

"Thank you Matt for the dinner and the dessert." said Luke. "You're so welcome." he replied. "Don't stay up too late tonight, it's school tomorrow." said Luke. "I won't." I replied. He said goodbye and went out.

"He's so kind and down to earth." said dad. "You really like him?" I asked. "Very much." said Matt. "I'm happy for you." I replied. "Thank you Adam." he said.

I wasn't sure about my own feelings anymore, it's obvious that Luke like dad more than me. You're the only one I love. I'd never hurt your feelings. It sounded more like a lie.

Adam begins to doubt his feelings for Luke

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~