I love the way you lie

Adam's: POV

"Time to wake up darling." said Luke softly. I opened my eyes and yawned. A tray with breakfast was on the bed.

"It has already been my birthday." I said. "A man like you deserve to have breakfast on the bed." he replied. "You are so romantic." I said. "Thank you." replied Luke and kissed me.

"Your summer house is very beautiful." I said. "We could live here, just you and me." he replied. "I don't know." I said. "It's going to be just like in old romantic films." replied Luke.

"Well, I love the nature and I can see myself live here." I said. "I knew you'd say that." he replied. After I eaten I changed to a suit and I fixed my hair. Then I walked downstairs and found him in the living room.

(Adam's suit)

(Adam's suit)

He took my hand and we danced around in the room. The cd-player played a song called Love to be loved by you

I can't believe I'm standing here been waiting for so many years. Today I found the king to reign my heart. You changed my life so patiently and turned it into something good and real. I feel just like I felt in all my dreams. There are questions hard to answer, can't you see. Baby, tell me how can I tell you that I love you more than life. Show me how can I show you that I'm blinded by your light. When you touch me, I can touch you to find out the dream is true, I love to be loved by you.

***

Someone rang the doorbell and I opened. Outside stood a man. "You must be the famous Adam." he said. "Excuse me, do I know you?" I asked. "My name is Kevin, Luke's fiancé." he said. "He's what?" I asked shocked. "Didn't he told you?" asked Kevin. "Kevin." said Luke shocked. "Hello darling." he said. "It's over." I replied coldly and took off my ring. I couldn't stay here anymore. I packed my things quickly and left the house.

***

Matt's: POV

I had just found out that I was pregnant again with a girl. I was so happy. The doorbell rang and I opened. Outside stood Adam, his makeup was ruined and his eyes were red of all crying.

"I'm so sorry dad, I should've listened to you. You were right about Luke, I thought he loved me, but it turned out that he had a fiancé. Luke abused and starved me." said Adam. I hugged my son and he cried more. "It's okay Addy, I forgive you." I replied. "Thank you dad." he said. "Welcome home." I replied and he smiled.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

I'm so glad Matt forgave Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~