Disney Store

Emma's: POV

"I love Disney Store." I said. "Me too."
replied Jaxon. "Dad, can you help me?" I asked. He gave me the Cheshire cat and I hugged him.

"Aren't you a bit too old for Disney?" asked a man. "You'll never be too old for Disney." I said. "That explains a lot." he replied in a rude tone. "Don't talk to my daugther like that." said Matt strictly. "Well, hello Matt." replied Kevin with a smirk on his face. "Do I know you?" he asked. "Your son is dating my fiancé." he said. "Come Emma." replied dad. He paid the cat and walked out with us from the store. Kevin looked at us and an uncomfortable feeling filled my body.

"Who was she?" I asked scared. "I don't know." he said. "We better hurry home." replied Jaxon. "Are we in danger, will he kill us?" I asked. "To be honest, I've no idea." said Matt.

***

Dad explained what had happened for Eva. She was not happy about it. My partens has a summer cottage on the countryside." she said. "It's probably a good idea to move there."
replied Matt. "For our family's security." she said. "For yours too!" replied Matt. She hugged him and a tear were rolling down his cheek.

Matt's family are in danger, Luke won't hesitate to kill them.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~