Well well, look who we have here

Alex's: POV

I was on my way to the car when two men caught my attention. I followed after them to a backyard and I gasped quietly when I saw who it was. "I've paid you to get rid of Adam." said Felix coldly. "He was too smart for me." replied Luke and spat on the ground. "Matt is always so protective and don't let anyone hurt his dear son." said Felix. "Both he and Adam are losers." replied Jamie.

"Someone is here." said Luke and pushed me out of my hiding place. "Well, well, look what we have here." replied Felix with a smirk on his face. "You'll never win." I said. "Watch your words." replied Luke warned. "I'm glad Adam left you." I said and my cheek burned.

"End him." replied Felix. Luke and Jamie beat me until I couldn't breathe. "No one will find you here." he said and walked away. I love you so much Adam. I thought and everything went black. 

***

Adam's: POV

"Have you see my boyfriend?" I asked panicked. "He's in room 105." said a nurse and showed me the way. In bed lay Alex blasted. "Omg." I said and hugged him gently. "I'm okay Adam." replied Alex calmly. "What has happened to you?" I asked worried. "I was beating up by Luke and Jamie." said Alex. "Jamie?" I asked confused. "They work for Felix." he said. "I knew he was good to be true." I replied. "Yeah." said Alex. Rosalie put her hand on his cheek and he smiled.

"They could have killed you." I replied a bit to loud. "It's my own fault, I shouldn't have followed after them." he said and sighed. "I'm sorry I raised the voice, I'm glad you're okay." I replied and kissed his lips. "I'll never leave you." said Alex and kissed me back.

A doctor come in to check Alex. "Can I stay here?, I don't want to leave my boyfriend alone." I asked. "Of course." said the doctor. "Thank you." I replied and he nodded. I drove home to pack some things and then drove back to the hospital. I laid down a mattress next to his bed and took his hand in mine. "You're safe with me." I said. "I know I am." replied Alex and smiled. "Good night Alex." I said. "Good night Addy." he replied.

I knew Luke and Jamie worked for Felix

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~