I'm A

Adam's: POV

Halfway home the engine died and there were no other cars outside. "Fuck." I said and hit the steering wheel with my hand. "I can call after a tow truck." replied Alex and picked up his phone. "I'll check the engine, I'll be right back Rose." I said and got out from the car, something I would regret.

Someone stabbed me with a syringe. I fell unconsciously to the ground. "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." said Luke with a smirk on his face.

***

I woke up an hour later in an unknown house. I was tied to the bed and my body felt like lead. I was only wearing my underwear.

"You're up." said Luke. "Where am I?" I asked confused. "At a secret place." he said. "Please, let me go." I replied. "There's no way out." he said.

"I need to see Alex, I have to tell him I'm okay." I replied. "You will never see your beloved husband again." said Luke. "Please, don't kill me." I replied. "I can't promise." he said. Luke picked up a sharp knife and he had a evil smirk on her face. I saw only evil in his eyes.

"Please, I'm begging you." I said. "Mercy won't help you." he replied. He cut me with the knife and I screamed outta pain. He climbed on top of me and licked the blood. "Please, don't." I said. He smacked my head with his bloddy hands. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. Luke abused me until I throw up blood.  I lost consciousness everything went black again.

***

I woke up again and my head was spinning. Luke was sitting on a chair and smirked. I glared angrily at him.

"Do you wanna know a secert?" he asked. "No." I said. "I'll tell you anyway, I'm A." said Luke and I gasped. "It was me who sent the text messages, you swallowed all my lies." he said with a smirk on his face. "You won't get away with this." I replied coldly. "It's time for you to go to sleep." he said and stuck a syringe in my arm. I passed out and everything went black again.

I hate you Luke

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~