You can tell me everything

Eva's: POV

I was working at the café and I was chatting with the cook Michael.

"Something troubles you." he said. "I don't trust Luke, there's something about him that I don't like." I replied

" I replied

(Eva)

The door opened and in came my nephew. I went up to him and gave him a hug. "Hey Eva." said Adam. "Hello Adam." I replied with a smile on my face. "We have received very tasty sandwiches just today." said Michael. "I take a diet coke, thanks." replied Adam and went to a table. Michael looked worried at him. I took the diet coke and went to his table.

"How are you sweetheart?" I asked. "I'm fine." he said. "Aren't you hungry?" I asked. "No." he said. "You can tell me everything, you know that." I replied. He took a sip from the coke and sighed. "I'm here if you, always." I said. "Thank you Eva." replied Adam. I smiled softly at him. "I gotta go." he said and left the café. I was very worried about him.

***

Adam's: POV

I went into a store and Luke tried on different suits for our wedding. He went up to me and gave me a kiss. He put his hand on my hip.

"I want our wedding to be perfect." he said. "Of course." I replied. "You need to eat less or you'll never look good in a suit." said Luke. "I haven't eat anything today." I replied. "Good." he said. "Can I try a suit, please?" I asked. "Sure." he said. I took a suit and went into the fitting room. I tried the suit and looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't liked how I looked, Luke was right. I need to look good for the wedding.

You're beautiful Adam, just the way you are

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~