I'm your husband and you do as I say

A/N Adam and Luke are married now

Adam's: POV

I was sitting on the bathroom floor. I started crying, but it was not happy tears.

"What's wrong Adam?" asked Luke. "I'm pregnant!" I said. "Everything's your fault." he replied angrily. "Whoa, take it easy." I said. "You've ruined my whole life." yelled Luke.

He pushed me to the floor and started kicking me. "Please, stop." I begged. "I'm your husband and you do as I say." said Luke. "You hurt my baby." I replied.

He dragged me to the living room. He grapped my hair and I screamed. I was throwing across the room and hit a glass table. Something warm ran from my forehead and formed a red puddle on the white carpet.

"That carpet was antique." shouted Luke. "I-I'm so sorry." I stuttered. "Your little piece of shit." he replied coldly and hit me again.

"I-I didn't m-mean it, please forgive me." I said while tears were streaming down my face. He stopped and I was breathing heavily.

"If you tell anybody about this, I'll let everyone find out your dirty little secert and I'll also kill your family." said Luke threatening. "I won't tell anyone, I promise." I replied. "Good." he said.

***

I decided to take a bath. I walked to the bathroom and took off my clothes. I gasped when I saw my reflection in the mirror. My lip was swollen and bruises covered my entire body. I felt so disgusting and ugly.

I filled the bathtub with warm water and sat down. I closed my eyes and tried to forget everything. I felt my baby kicking me. A smile appeared on my face and tears filled my eyes. "I love you so much." I said.

Oh Adam😭 I want to give him a hug

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~