Cute Little Snack Time - Kirby x Reader

Kirby waited in impatience in his room, wondering when you will come back with his treats. You and the princesses have gone out of the Super Smash Bros. Mansion to go and buy some things for everyone to have. Since you and Kirby were the best of friends, you would get a whole bunch of treats for your little pink friend.

Except Kirby was getting even more impatient by the second. He sighed and walked out of his room to walk around the mansion to pass the time. He went into the kitchen, trying to find anything to eat. Then he remembered, he did save a burger for himself that one time when everyone went out to eat.

He lightened up and walked to the fridge, trying to open it but to no avail. He sighed again and looked around to see Little Mac minding his own business while eating something. Kirby shouted at him to get his attention. Mac turned towards the little pink guy, until Kirby realized that the thing Little Mac was eating was his burger.

Kirby looked at it in shock. Little Mac looked at the burger then looked back at him with a nervous gaze. He chuckled nervously at Kirby but Kirby became furious. He took out his hammer and charged at him. Mac dropped his burger and made a run for it.

What seemed liked months which were only mere minutes of beating up Little Mac and roaming around, Kirby heard the front door open and close with many footsteps coming in. "Kirby!" You called out to him. Kirby's eyes lightened up and a smile plastered itself on his face. He ran out of his room as fast as Sonic and ran towards you.

You looked around till you could see your little friend running at you in full speed. "Kirby!" You shouted out in happiness, kneeling down and opening your arms for him to jump into. Kirby did so and landed into your arms, making you fall back accidentally at how powerful that land was.

The princesses saw this and giggled slightly at you two, making you and Kirby smile at them. You picked him up once you got back up. "I got your treats~" Kirby's eyes lightened up even more at the word "treats." You giggled and placed him down on the ground, picking up the big bag you were carrying. "C'mon, lets go to your room so no one sees us." You said in a mere whisper.

Kirby nodded and started making his way to his room excitedly. You waved good-bye to the princesses and thanked them for the shopping spree.

Once you both made it, you placed the bag on Kirby's bed and closed the door. Kirby jumped up and down and hugged the bag, causing it to fall over and spill the snacks on the floor. "Oh no... Kirby." You pouted but giggled. You picked them back up and placed them on the bed again. Kirby looked through the snacks in excitement, even eating some in the process.

You giggled and helped yourself to some, which Kirby didn't mind. Then Kirby came across a bag of chips that he adored so much. He gasped and took out the bag, opened it and ate a few chips. After he swallowed them, his eyes twinkled and he was in heaven. You giggled and decided to try some of those chips, since you've never tried them.

You grabbed one and ate it, savoring the flavor in your mouth. Once you swallowed it, you could've sworn you felt your eyes twinkle. "Wow! These are so good!" Kirby nodded in agreement and got back to his snacking, you doing the same.

After a few minutes, you decided to put the snacks away now. Kirby pouted but obliged to your plan. He picked up all the snacks carefully and placed them back in the bag. Once you two finished up cleaning and putting away, you sat back down on his bed and Kirby pounced onto your lap.

He picked his arms up at you, wanting you to hold him. You giggled and did so, giving him a big hug and nuzzling your face against his, making him smile and blush a tint of red. "I love you Kirby." You told him, kissing the top of his head. Kirby blushed deeper at what you said and he plopped himself onto your lap, him having a dreamy expression on his face and little hearts dancing around his head.

You giggled at the cute little pink guy. Kirby stayed put on your lap, thinking about you with a dreamy smile. He loved you too, and he always will forever.