Sleep With Me Tonight - Charizard x Reader

"Awwww c'mon Charizard! Please? Just this once?" Charizard huffed and turned away from you, not wanting to fly you around the mansion. Lets just say, he was tired. Okay scratch that, he was just too lazy to do anything. He didn't feel like taking you for a ride at all. You pouted and hugged his neck, him rolling his eyes. You smirked and soothingly said, "I'll give you a belly rub if you do~" His eyes widened and his heart fluttered. He surely LOVED your belly rubs.

He couldn't turn that down so, he knelt down for you to climb onto his back. You giggled and let out a small "Yay!" You carefully climbed on top of his back and positioned yourself up right. You hugged his neck and patted his back. "I'm ready!" Charizard nodded and started to run. Then he jumped off a cliff in which you screamed for a while. Until he opened his wings and started to fly into the sky. "Woooo!!" You smiled brightly and felt the wind go through your hair.

Some of the newcomers, Pac-Man, Palutena and Lucina, saw you two flying into the sky. "Does this happen a lot?" Lucina asked the two. Pac-Man shrugged but Palutena nodded. "Pit told me that those two are close friends. So they occasionally do stuff like this." Lucina nodded and looked up at the sky, seeing Charizard do a loop-tie loop. You screamed happily and Lucina's heart dropped, thinking that you were about to fall.

You held onto him tightly, so you wouldn't be able to fall at all. You were always use to this, so you'd always keep a close eye on your arms. You lied your head onto his neck, sighing happily. You could remember the first time he insisted you to try and ride on him.

-Flashback-

Charizard nuzzled his nose onto you again, trying to bribe you to ride on his back. You blushed and turned away, since this was your first time riding him and you weren't a big fan of heights. "I-I don't know Charizard... What if I fall? What if I start to feel sick?" Charizard groaned in disapproval and nudged you again, this time giving you puppy dog eyes. You looked away, trying not to get hypnotized but you couldn't help it, he was too darn cute to pass by.

You sighed and turned towards him. "F-Fine. Just be careful and make sure I don't fall..." Charizard's eyes lit up and he nodded reassuringly. He wouldn't dare let you fall. You hesitantly climbed onto his back and got comfortable. You wrapped your arms around his neck and tapped it. "O-Okay I'm ready..." Charizard smiled and started to run towards the edge of the cliff.

As soon as he jumped off, your eyes widened and you screamed loudly out of fear. Charizard spread his wings and flapped them, making him fly up high. You closed your eyes tightly until he flew slowly. Once he did, you opened your eyes carefully and looked around. The clouds passed by your head and you looked down to see the mansion.

You looked away, not wanting to feel nauseous but your head looked down again anyways. You couldn't help but think that the view was so beautiful. You smiled and looked around more, feeling confident about the ride. "Wow Charizard! This is amazing! I love it." Charizard smiled, glad that you were enjoying yourself.

When the days passed by, you got into his rides more and more and you became more confident with loop-tie loops and other fun things. Then of course, Charizard started to become more lazy and stubborn and wouldn't let you fly with him as much. You would always get frustrated with him but you still loved him with all your heart anyways, no matter how moody he was.

-Back To The Present-

Charizard flew back down slowly, landing onto the soft grass once again. You smiled and climbed off him, your heart racing and your smile becoming brighter as ever. "That was awesome! Thanks Charizard!" You gave him a hug around his neck and Charizard blushed lightly. He huffed and shook it away, trying to get his stubbornness back.

He then rolled over, wanting to get that belly rub of yours. You giggled and hopped onto his belly then started to give him good rubs. Charizard sighed in delight and leaned his head back, enjoying the rubbing of his belly. You smiled and continued, giving him little tickles which caused him to laugh lightly.

After a few minutes, you stopped with your rubbing, making Charizard pout. You giggled and hopped off his belly, walking in front of him. "Today was fun Charizard. I hope we can do it again sometime." You yawned a bit, looking around; it was almost dark. "Well... I better head off to bed since it's almost time. Night Charizard." You gave him a kiss on his nose, Charizard's eyes widening and a blush forming on his face.

You smiled at him once more and headed inside. You stopped until you felt big but small hands grab you and hug you closely to a big form. Charizard didn't want you to leave him. He wanted you to stay the night. You giggled. "Aw c'mon, I gotta go..." He huffed once again, and like the first time you went flying with him, he gave you his puppy dog eyes.

You tried looking away. "Ohhh no. That's not gonna work on me again!" You tried to get out of his grip but to no avail. You sighed, looking into his eyes. You then nodded slowly. "Fine. I'll stay with you for one night, okay?" He smiled brightly and nodded. He lied down onto the grass, you laying next to him. You snuggled closer to his form, planting a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Night big guy." You closed your eyes, a smile plastered on your face. Charizard's cheeks lit up again and he closed his eyes with a smile before making a small smoke heart come out of his nose.