chapter 15

The two ducked under the tables as gunshots fired through the air sending everyone into panic fearing for their lives.

"Nam Yeona we're not gonna say this again, come out or everybody is getting hurt." She heard one of the members threaten her followed by 1 gunshot.

"Yeona..." Sunghoon from under the table looked at her with shocked eyes, she put her finger to her lips signaling him to not speak.
The feeling of burning in her chest and sweating only made Yeona panic. She looked to the side which views out from under the table, 5 black boots approached her table slowly.

One of the boots kicked Sunghoons leg.
"Get out." Sunghoon didn't move an inch, with fear in his eyes, he gulped and slowly started to stand up, not until Yeona pulled him back down standing up instead.

"Yeona. Let's not make this harder than it already is. Come with us and these innocent civilians live." Yeonas eyes skimmed the café, everyone was on their knees with their hands behind their heads as two people with black suits and huge guns paced around them.

"Fine, i'll go with you... let these people go first." One of the members, Chanyeol smirked at her response.

"All it took was people's lives in danger? Great, come on let's go home now.." Yeona felt tears fill her eyes. She deeply breathed in as she reluctantly followed him out the café into their car where they would take her back to the EXO headquarters.

 She deeply breathed in as she reluctantly followed him out the café into their car where they would take her back to the EXO headquarters

Jaemin and Jeno both roamed the streets as they collectively agreed to skip school out of boredom.
"So what you're telling me is Yeona ran away from exo? But why would she do that... I mean their group is pretty well off with like money and stuff." Jeno said.

"You see that's what I was asking myself! What could be the reason, all she said was they did something she couldn't forgive them for." Jaemin added.
As the two conversed, they heard distant gunshots alerting them.

"What the fuck was that?" Jeno exclaimed. The two looked towards the direction of the sound.

"Let's just go, it's not our problem."
"What? No we have to go help!" Jeno grabbed Jaemins wrist forcing him to go.

They stopped by a small a building and peered out the corner catching a glimpse of many people dressed in black suits holding huge guns and cars surrounding the place.

"What the hell is going on?" Jaemin asked.
"I'll call the others." Jeno said as he stepped off to the side alerting his members about the situation.

As Jeno was speaking with the members, Jaemin had noticed something strange. He noticed the people were part of EXO, he recognized them but why were they here?

As he tried looking closer, he noticed something even more bizarre.
"Yeona?" He changed his position standing up straight as he watched the girl step into the car with a gun pointed at her back.