chapter 19

Yeona arrived at her small home.
"I never thought I would miss this piece of shit home so much." Yeona said to herself as she walked to the bathroom to wash up before bed.

Yeona laid in her bed thinking, just about many things.

Why did NCT come save me? If I were them I would want me dead...

Yeona couldn't wrap her mind around why she got saved by them in the first place, she was definitely thankful but still a bit confused.

Should I just stay in Seoul?

Yeona had no energy, she was always running and never had a place to really call "home". But she liked it here, a lot. She finally made some decent friends, she found it comfortable here.

But what about EXO...

Yeonas thoughts cluttered from what she wanted and what was preventing her from being happy.

Gosh I fucking hate EXO.

She then got a notification from her phone.

Sunghoon

Are you asleep?

No i'm awake, why?

After that incident you wouldn't contact me, I wasn't sure if you left or not.

Sunghoon I think i'm gonna try staying for now.

REALLY?!

I mean it is really risky so i'm not 100% sure but yea, i'll try staying in Seoul.

That's great Yeona!!

I don't think it'll be safe for you to be around me, Sunghoon.

Why?

They saw me with you. They might try something since they know you're my friend and all.

Wait so what do you mean?

I mean that we can't be seen in public together. You

don't know these people and I do, they're dangerous.

So I can't hang out with you anymore?

Not in public, we can still talk during school.

But how could I do that?

What do you mean?

I don't want to have to stay away

It really won't be a big deal, I can still see you at school.

But that's too little time...

This is for your and my safety, Sunghoon.

Fine. Goodnight.

Sunghoon didn't respond afterwards when Yeona had texted him.
"The heck is up with him, is he on his period or something." Yeona asked herself before throwing her phone to the side.

" Yeona asked herself before throwing her phone to the side

Then next morning...

Yeona had woken up due to the sound of her alarm clock. The groaned loudly reaching her arm to turn it off, forcing herself out of bed, she went to wash up.

As Yeona had finished getting ready, she opened her door to leave. As she walked outside, she noticed a car and someone sitting on the hood of it, it was Jaemin.

"What are you doing." Yeona asked.

"Dropping you off, what does it look like?" Jaemin replied bluntly. He lowered his sunglasses looking at Yeona and patted his car door.
"Get in."

Yeona sighed as she stepped into the passenger seat.

I mean, a free ride why the fuck not..

"So why are you driving me anyways?" Yeona asked as Jaemin stepped into the driver seat.

"Do you wanna get kidnapped again?" Jaemin said as he faced foward driving.

"I never said that..." Yeona replied.

"So, what are you gonna do now? I thought you were leaving Seoul." Jaemin questioned.

"Ugh i'm just so sick of running all the time, it gets tiring you know? I'll give Seoul a chance, if they end up getting me again i'll just I don't know kill all of them." Yeona replied.

"You don't mean that, do you?" Jaemin asked concerned.

"I'm just joking, unless it really comes to that then i'll consider." Yeona giggled at herself, Jaemin smiled.

"You could always stay with us, NCT, you know? We don't mind having you with us." Jaemin offered.

"No I think some will mind, considering i've blown up your past bases before, hurt your people many times, they'll still see me as a rival." Yeona said.

"They really won't, I think. You're not one of them anymore." Jaemin said.

"I don't know, it will feel strange to join another mafia." Yeona said unsurely.

"What do you mean 'strange'? You've done it before, plus you're super fit to be in one." Jaemin commented convincingly. After what Yeona had been through in her last group, she wasn't sure if she was ready to join another one.

"I'll pass, thanks." Yeona declined Jaemins offer.

"That's unfortunate, well i'll- I mean we'll be here whenever you need help from those guys." Jaemin said, Yeona smiled. She felt warm, someone was there for her.

"Thank you, seriously."