Chapter 8

Everyone just stared at the news report. Some of them had looks of confusion, mainly those from the Minecraft universe, while the others had horrified expressions, mainly the residents of Ninjago City.

"Sons of Garmadon... Skylor, do you know those guys?" asked M. Jesse.

"Sadly, yes... So do the rest of us here..." said Skylor.

"Biker gang, right? And why are they called the Sons of Garmadon?" asked F. Jesse, forming a confused look.

"Their leader was a fan of Garmadon when he was evil. They were a biker gang that wanted to resurrect Garmadon in his Oni form and help him take over the city and kill the ninja," said Bonnie.

"And as sad as it is, their leader was the princess of the royal family in the city. Princess Harumi, or as she wanted to be called, the Quiet One. She played all of the ninja like they were fools, primarily Lloyd," said Skylor.

"Not to mention she killed her adoptive parents..." Morro mentioned.

"What?!" cried the Jesse twins.

"She killed her own adoptive parents?! What the actual heck?!" said Aiden.

"Based on what Lloyd told me, while we helped him and Nya when we temporarily lost the others, Harumi never considered the emperor and empress as her parents. She says that she had to repress any feelings for them, to 'protect' Ninjago..." PIXAL said, sounding uncomfortable.

"She's not a problem anymore. She's dead," said Morro.

"How can you be sure about that?" Maya nervously asked him.

"I lived in the Departed Realm for a while after I died once in my time as a ghost. I not only witnessed Garmadon pulled back to life against his will, with his evil form in control, but I also saw Harumi in the Departed Realm for myself. At least, before I got my second chance..." said Morro.

"So Harumi's gone, and the others are in jail. Or... at least until now..." said M. Jesse.

The group looked at the news report, which was continuing. Gayle Gossip was having an interview with the warden.

"Warden, what can you inform everyone out there about the breakout?" she asked the warden.

"Well, for starters, I advise everyone to return home and stay indoors. We are trying to reach the ninja, but we haven't gotten any response yet. Until then, the police commissioner and his men are doing their best to not only track down the escaped prisoners, but also find the one who is responsible for breaking them out," said the warden.

"Can you describe the individual responsible, to warn everyone out there to look out for this person?" asked Gayle.

"It's hard to describe the person. They look human, but I haven't seen a human like them before! And they don't look like the Serpentine, the Oni, or any other non-human threats we've faced in the past before either!" said the warden.

"Can you at least give us any idea on what this person looks like? Like what they're wearing, or other distinctive features?" asked Gayle.

"I can't say. The outfit they had on was weird, but we did notice the long hair this... whatever it is has! Based on the long hair, it might be a lady, of some sort!" said the warden.

"Well, there you've had it everyone! Stay indoors and be wary of the Sons of Garmadon and their strange human ally who have busted them out of Kryptarium Prison!" Gayle said, looking at her cameraman to speak directly to the audience.

"A strange looking human?" asked Aiden.

"Long hair... a girl... you don't think..." said Skylor.