Chapter 25

"Let me out!" Alice bangs on the bars to her cell  "Joker!"

Last night Alice was dragged to some strange building where she faced Joker's deranged father. He was a man covered in so many bandages, one look into her eyes and the man decided to keep her, like some kind of pet.

Even for a little girl of course Alice's beauty surpassed anything of a human, she was an angel after all. An angel without wings is still an angel, it was too bad that her magic spells didn't work from within the building. It was strange, some force was keeping her from using her angel powers, perhaps it was the council of archangels messing with her again.

Honestly, if they wanted her dead they could come kill her themselves, but then again they can't because of the code. It prevents them from killing another angel, lest they find themselves to lose their wings as well as their power.

"Let me out!" Alice bangs on the bars again "Let me out right now!"

Suddenly she heard footsteps coming down the stairs and voices.

"Since that day, I have always regretted it" the Baron says "Why couldn't I be at your side that day in that place..."

"That day? My.. side?!" a voice questions angrily "what are you actually talking about?"

"No matter how much I regretted it, time wouldn't turn back. But i realized. If i can't turn it back, then I should just do it once again" the Baron smiles as the doors open "with the next best thing, Look!"

The candles in the room all lit up and Alice covered her eyes from the sudden light.

"It took me three years to prepare it" the Baron says proudly, Ciel's face turned to a look of terror, the Baron grins "So, let's redo it Earl Phantomhive

"It took me three years to prepare it" the Baron says proudly, Ciel's face turned to a look of terror, the Baron grins "So, let's redo it Earl Phantomhive. Just like that day 3 years ago!!"

Alice uncovered her eyes "Ciel!"

"Never mind the girl" the Baron rubs his hands together "she's yet to be trained

"You bastard!" Ciel turns and shoots the Baron in the chest

"Father!" Joker shouts

Sebastian instantly appears behind Joker and cuts off his prosthetic arm. Joker quickly charges at Ciel, sword in hand. Sebastian then cuts off his real arm.

"please.." The Baron grabs Ciel's leg "I beg you, if you're going to kill me, do it just like you did to everyone else on that day"

"the same as them?" Ciel steps on the Baron's head "kneel down like a worm then.. and beg the demon to do it"

Sebastian watches Ciel in amusement

"Please don't kill him!" Joker begs "Despite what he is, he saved us! We were abandoned by our parents and our country! He saved us from the fear of starvation! Many brothers and sisters of ours are still at the workhouse. If he dies we can't live on"

Ciel looks over "Only two kinds of people exist in this world. Those who steal and those who are stolen from. So then... today I just stole your future. That's all"

Joker laughs "Exactly! However... you will also have some important things stolen from you tonight. My fellow circus members are paying a visit to your manor tonight. Do you know why we have ever been caught while kidnapping all those children? It's because every witness has been killed"

Ciel and Sebastian just stare at him

"We circus members are professionals. We eliminate anyone who crosses our path while on a mission no matter who or what. I wonder how many people will be killed while they search the manor for you Earl?" Joker questions

"Killed huh?" Ciel asks

"yeah, even your servants won't be spared" Joker says

Ciel begins to laugh

"What's so darn funny?!" Joker asks

"Just who do you think you are dealing with?" Ciel questions "they are servants of Phantomhive! Your so called siblings won't stand a chance. They are my private army picked for employment"

'Ciel's oddly scarier then I thought... hot'

"What!" Joker shouts

"To protect the Phantomhive family's secrets and pride, are the Phantomhive family servants" Ciel looks at him "The Phantomhive house is a phantom that exists solely for the purpose of eradicating the queen's distresses"

Joker shakes his head "Those guys are pros, don't think you can easily..."

"You're free to believe it or not. However" Sebastian smirks "don't forget that these capable people are selected by me"

Joker begins to cry

"Don't cry so shamefully" Ciel looks down "crying won't change a thing. The world is not kind to anyone"

"Smile.." Joker says

"My name.. is Ciel Phantomhive" Ciel glances at him "and those alone" Ciel turns and looks towards Alice who's sitting in the cage still "are you alright?"

"Now I know what it feels like to be Betty.." Alice smiles to him "but I'm fine"

"I'll have you out of there soon don't worry" Ciel assures her

The door suddenly opens revealing the doctor.

"huh? You're.. Black and Smile" the doctor says "ah I see, what Joker said was true" he stands up "But even worse than cops that can't be bought, we have the rumored Queen's guard dog"

"Hey I'm here too!" Alice shouts

"ah yes, but I knew that already" the doctor says "I had you brought here"

'he.. already knew'