Loren Gray

Exposed

Requested by @billiescoochiehairs

(y/n) looked up at her girlfriend seeing her holding a worried expression. Her eyes where slightly wide and her cheeks red.

"What's wrong, Lo?" (y/n) asked sitting up.

"Did you know Nick posted about our relationship on instagram?" Loren asked staring at her.

"What?" (y/n) asked. She quickly walked over to her girlfriend. "What do you mean?"

"I don't know. I was on Instagram and I keep getting tagged in a bunch post about people freaking out cause Nick apparently confirmed me and you are together." Loren explained. She wasn't freaking out, but it was obvious she was to.

"Let me see." (y/n) grabbed Loren's phone and looked at the post. It was from Nick's story and he had answered a question asking if Loren and (y/n) were together. He had told everyone. "Baby, it's okay." (y/n) said noticing Loren's eyes start to water.

"I wasn't ready for everyone to know." Loren said in between sobs. (y/n) began to grow angry.

"I'm gonna kill Nick." (y/n) grumbled. She stood up, grabbed her keys and rushed outside to her car.

⠉⠉⠉⠉

(y/n) knocked on the door of the hype house angrily waiting to be let in.

"Hey (y/n), what are you doing here?" Alex asked a little confused.

"Nick!" She called out, walking in ignoring Alex. She wasn't trying to be rude to him, but she was pissed off. She stormed upstairs to find the blonde boy. When they came face to face she immediately swung her fist at him and hit him square in the face. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" She yelled at him.

"What did I do?" Nick asked holding his nose which was starting to drip with blood.

"You fucking outed Loren, you dick." (y/n) said fuming with anger. Alex and Kouvr were behind them watching the scene unfold.

"It was a joke, relax." Nick said annoyed. (y/n) clenched her jaw, refraining herself from hitting him again.

"Outing my girlfriend isn't a joke." (y/n) said sternly. "She wasn't ready for people to know. She wanted to tell them herself and you took that from her."

"It's not a big deal. No one cares if she likes girls or boys." Nick shrugged. (y/n) snapped and swung her fist at him again. "Goddammit!" Nick groaned.

"Don't ever talk to me or Loren again." (y/n) said her voice laced with so much hatred Kouvr and Alex stared at her in slight fear for Nick.

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜