Jealousy

Charli: 8/10
She easily gets jealous. She feels like you could leave her at anytime for someone else.
When she's jealous she gets slightly clingy. Holding your hand, hugging you etc.

Dixie: 1/10
She doesn't get jealous often. She knows that you wouldn't do you anything cause you love each other too much.
When she jealous though she likes to make it known by giving you a kiss and holding your hand.

Avani: 2/10
She doesn't get jealous. You guys are basically inseparable and no one can come between you.
On the rare occasion she is jealous she would come up with an excuse to bring you away.

Addison: 7/10
She gets jealous easily actually. She trust you 100% but everyone feels threatened by someone else sometimes.
When she is jealous she will constantly call you nicknames like Babe, Baby, Boo. Anything to make it known you are together.

Noen: 5/10
He gets jealous but he wouldn't want to show it and make it really obvious.
When he is jealous he will try to subtly get you both away from whoever he is jealous of.

Anthony: 9/10
He gets jealous very easily. He doesn't like guys going up to you at all.
When he is jealous he will glare at whoever is flirting with you. He wouldn't make a big thing but he will subtly make the guy know he isn't welcome.

Jaden: 10/10
SO JEALOUS. He doesn't like guys he doesn't know around you.
When he is jealous he will kiss you, wrap his arm around your waist/shoulder and try to pull you away from whoever he is jealous of.

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed dont forget to vote and comment plz!

Also i posted a Charli book and i would really appreciate if you checked it out💜