Addison Rae

Cheater

-you are dating Addison. You go over to the Hype House one day to hangout with her, but charli is the only one home. One thing led to another and you and charli are making out. Then Addison walks in.

Waring: kissing/making-out

(y/n) knocked on the door of the Hype House. The door opened and she was face to face with Charli. "Hey Charli, I came to see Addison." (y/n) said with a small smile. "Oh, Addison went shopping with Dixie, but they should be back soon. You can wait with me if you want." Charli said opening the door wider for (y/n).

(y/n) and Charli sat down next to each other on the couch. "So how are you and Chase?" (y/n) asked. Charli looked away "um we broke up. He never really cared about me anyway." Charli said with a frown. "I'm so sorry." (y/n) said with a sympathetic look. Charli looked up to the girls eyes and then down to her lips.

Then Charli quickly placed her lips on (y/n)'s soft ones and her small hands on her neck. (y/n) hesitantly placed her hands on the girls waist.

(y/n) knew Charli only did this because of her break up with Chase, but (y/n) didn't know why she was doing it. She loved Addison more than anything, but she didn't stop.

(y/n)'s lips moved down to Charli's cheek, along her jaw then to her neck. Charli tangled her hands in (y/n)'s hair.

Suddenly a voice was heard. "What the hell!" Both girls turned to the door and saw Addison with a hurt expression and a shocked Dixie behind her. Addison ran out of the house which caused (y/n) to push Charli off of her and run after the blonde.

"ADDISON! WAIT!" (y/n) yelled after the blonde. (y/n) continued to run after her girlfriend until she finally caught up with her. "Addi-" the girl was cut off. "Leave me alone!" Addison demanded turning around to her girlfriend with tears running down her face.

(y/n) inhaled deeply, hating herself for being the reason Addison was crying. "Look, i know, you don't want anything to do with me, but i'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I don't know why I did that. Charli means nothing to mean." The girl let out a shaky breath. "We were just talking and she was sad about her break up with Chase and she kissed me. I know that's not an excuse, but I'm so sorry." (y/n) finished.

"Just please leave me alone." The blonde said walking away.

Y'all want a part 2????

Also if there's any request you guys have, a person or a prompt or a preference you can tell me below or message me!!!