Dixie D'amelio

"I'm jealous."

-you and Dixie are close friends, but Dixie likes you more than that and she gets jealous when you spend a lot of time with Amelie.

Requested by -nightmar3

(pretend you're avani)

⚫︎⚪︎

⚪︎⚫︎

⚪︎⚫︎

Liked by AmelieZilber, Kenzie, and 483k others
yourusername: my 🤍
[𝖳𝖺𝗀𝗀𝖾𝖽: 𝖠𝗆𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖾𝖹𝗂𝗅𝖻𝖾𝗋]
Comments:

User: pin this if you love your fans
📌 Pinned

AmelieZilber: 🤍
Liked by yourusername!

User: new couple??

User: i love you (y/n)

User: Amelie!!!

Kenzie: my favs 💜
Liked by yourusername!

Dixiedamelio: cute!

User: ship 🚢

charlidamelio: pretty girlies!!
Liked by yourusername!

⠉⠉⠉⠉

Dixie walked into Charli's room and threw herself, face first onto the bed, letting out a groan.

"Well, come in." Charli said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"I'm jealous." Dixie said into the pillow. "I'm jealous and I hate it."

"Of who?" Charli asked spinning around towards her older sister.

"Amelie." Dixie mumbled turning over onto her back.

"You like Amelie?" Charli asked shocked.

"No, not Amelie." Dixie said. "I like (y/n)."

"Wait, so why are you jealous of Amelie." Charli raised her eyebrows.

"Cause, have you seen the way (y/n) looks at her?" Dixie looked at her. "She obviously likes her."

"I can tell you for sure that (y/n) doesn't like Amelie." Charli reassured.

"Really?" Dixie questioned.

"Yeah, her and Amelie are just best friends." Charli said. "So you should take the chance and tell (y/n) how you feel before someone else does." She advised.

"But does she like me?" Dixie asked.

"I don't know." Charli shrugged. "And neither will you if you don't go ask."

"Ok." Dixie said getting up and walking out.

⠉⠉⠉⠉

Dixie rang (y/n)'s doorbell and stepped back slightly. She looked up from her shoes as the door opened.

"Hey, Dixie." (y/n) smiled.

"Hey, (y/n)." Dixie said.

"Come in." (y/n) said letting Dixie walk through the doorway. "What did you need to talk about? You sounded nervous on the phone."

"I like you." Dixie blurted out. (y/n) looked up at her speechless.

"You like me." (y/n) repeated more for herself.

"I like you. Like a "I wanna be your girlfriend" type of way." Dixie said. "I'm sorry for just blurting it out, but I see you with Amelie and it makes me jealous."

"Amelie and I are just friends." (y/n) laughed nervously.

"I know that, but it just made me think about how I don't want you with anyone else." Dixie said.

"I've actually had a crush on for a while now." (y/n) said making Dixie smile.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yeah." (y/n) confirmed.

"Cool." Dixie smiled nodding her head.

"Are you gonna kiss me now?" (y/n) asked. Dixie smiled and moved forward and brought their lips together.

Next updates will be the preferences catch-ups for Mads, Nessa, and Lauren!!
I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading💜