Nailea Devora

Livestream

Requested by @dudewtfahhh

Nailea started the live on Instagram. (y/n) was sat next to her on the couch.

"Hi guys." Nailea smiled. "We're gonna wait for more people to join because we have an important announcement." Nailea said. She looked at the comments seeing everyone already asking questions.

User: who is that???
User: nai tell us who she is?? you can't just post with her and not tell us 😭
User: is that your girlfriend? plz say it is lol

Once a good amount of people joined Nailea began talking again. "So, this is (y/n). You may have seen her in a few of my posts lately." She explained. (y/n) smiled at her. "We wanted to tell you guys that we are dating."

User: i knew it
User: YES YALL ARE SO CUTE
User: i thought you were straight-

"We've been dating for a couple months now. We wanted to wait on telling everyone until we thought it was good time." Nailea told the live.

User: i'm here for this relationship
User: how did you meet?
User: what's her socials?
User: when's the wedding?

"Uh, we met at a photoshoot we did together." Nailea answered looking over at (y/n).

"Yeah." (y/n) nodded, speaking for the first time.

"You can talk, baby." Nailea laughed.

"I'm nervous." (y/n) said quietly, her cheeks turning a little red. She wasn't as well known as Nailea and she rarely ever went live. The only interaction she ever really had with her followers were comments.

"Don't be." Nai reassured her. "Guys tell her she doesn't need to be nervous." The chat was almost instantly filled with her fan's nice comments.

User: hi (y/n)!
User: you're so pretty 🥺
User: we love you already (y/n) 🤍

(y/n) smiled at the comments starting to feel a bit better about being live with over a hundred thousand people watching.

"What were our first impressions of each other?" Nailea read. "You go first."

"Uh, I actually thought you were gonna be bitchy at first, but you're actually really easy to talk to and just be around." (y/n) answered.

"Wait- why'd you think I was gonna be bitchy?" Nailea asked, her mouth falling open in shock.

"I don't know. I think I was just nervous." (y/n) laughed.

"Wow." Nailea shook her head in fake hurt and disappointment.

"I'm sorry." (y/n) said with a small pout wrapping her arms around her girlfriend.

"It's fine, I guess." Nailea teased with a smile.

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜