Addison Rae

Cheater pt.2

-you try to get Addison to forgive you for kissing charli.

(y/n) had tried talking to Addison everday. She called, texted, snapchatted. She even tried messaging her on instagram and twitter, but Addison ignored her. (y/n) knew she hurt the girl and she regretted it more than anything.

As far as (y/n) knew, the only people aware of the situation were the Hype House. No one else needed to know.

"Why don't you try going over to the Hype House?" (y/n)'s costar and best friend, Emma Kenney, suggested. "I doubt they'll let me in." (y/n) said bluntly. "Don't worry she'll come around." Emma said with a sympathetic smile.

Suddenly a ring was heard. It was (y/n)'s phone with Addisons name showing. She quickly answered. "Hello." She said eagerly. "Hi." Addisons quiet voice came from the other side of the phone. It was quiet for a minute. (y/n) didn't know what to say. She couldn't ask if she was ok because she clearly wasn't. "Can I come over?" Addison asked. "Yeah, of course." (y/n) said quickly sitting up. Addison hung up not saying bye.

"She's coming over." (y/n) said jumping up. "Really?"Emma asked shocked. "Yes! Now, I love you, but you need to go." (y/n) said. Emma got up, obviously understanding. "Tell me what happens." Emma yelled walking out the door.

About twenty minutes later, (y/n) heard a knock at the door and she ran to open it. "Hey Addison." She said slowly, "Come in." The blonde walked in and they both went and sat on the couch.

It was silent. (y/n) didn't know what to say. She figured she should let Addison start the conversation.

"Why'd you do that?" Addison asked looking at (y/n). Her eyes were puffy and red. She had a frown. It broke (y/n) to see the girl she loved like this.

(y/n) shook her head. "I don't know, but I know that it didn't mean anything. Nothing means more to me than you and I don't know how to fix this, but I'll do anything." She said practically begging.

"How am I supposed to know you won't hurt me again?" Addison said. "I swear on my life, I will never hurt you again. I never wanna see you like this. You don't deserve this." (y/n) said grabbing her girlfriends face and looking in her eyes.

Both girls leaned in and pressed their lips together.

"I love you, Addi"
"I love you too"

I hope you liked part 2 of cheater!!

Again if you have any request comment plz cause I'm kinda having writers block and don't know what to write:(