You get back together

Charli: she realized that Chase doesn't treat her right. He wasn't loyal and he's definitely not right for her. You are. It took you a while to forgive her cause you were really hurt when she left, but eventually you forgave her.

Dixie: she called you crying because griffin had ended things. you let her come over cause you couldn't just leave her alone in that state. she cried to you and apologized repeatedly. after she recovered from the breakup you guys worked things out.

Avani: you constantly texted her and did everything to show her that you still love her. At first, she ignored you, but eventually she gave in and compromised with you. You made sure to always show just how much you love her.

Amelie: you got a 2 month break from traveling and texted Amelie asking if you could meet up to talk. You both talked over things and you convinced her to get back together and try the long distance relationship again.

Sabrina: you avoided her for awhile as much as you could. you wanted to explain why you ended things, but you couldn't. eventually, she came up to you and asked why you broke up with her. you confessed. she told you that you should've talked to her. after school, you two talked things out and three days later you were back together.

Cynthia: you guys didn't get back together for a while. Even after she broke up with Chase, you didn't return her calls or texts. About 4 months later, you guys reconnected and were friends for a little. You had to learn to trust her again.

Noen: you were apart for 2 months and realized that you couldn't be without each other. In the end, you both agreed you would make sure to communicate and put more effort into the relationship and not let work push you away from each other.

Anthony: he felt horrible and cried himself to sleep. he kept texting you apologizing and telling you how much he hated himself for hurting you. you forgave him cause you love him too much, but you didn't forget how much he hurt you.

Jaden: one day you were hanging out and he kissed you out of nowhere. after, he confessed that he still had feelings for you and wanted to get back together. you agreed.

i hope you enjoyed this! don't forget to comment and vote please. thank you for reading💜