Dixie D'amelio

Ex-girlfriend

-You and Dixie are shopping at the mall and you run into your ex-girlfriend, Josslyn.

(y/n) picks up a shirt off the rack and turns around towards her girlfriend, Dixie. "What do you think about this one?" she says holding up the long sleeve shirt the was covered in blue, purple and white stripes. "Ooh! That's cute and it matches your vans you just bought." Dixie replied with a smile. (y/n) turned to the rack and grabbed her size.

"(y/n)?" The teenager turned around and with a smile which immediately dropped when she saw who had called her name. "It is you. Hi." The girl said wrapping (y/n) in a hug. Dixie could see the frown on her girlfriends face. "It's been so long. I missed you." The unknown girl said.

"What are doing?" (y/n) asked. "I just saw you and I wanted to say hello." She replied. "Who's this?" She said almost sounding disgusted. "This Dixie." (y/n) said. "Her girlfriend." Dixie added not liking the unknown girl. "And you are?"

"I'm Josslyn." She said giving her the same smug look. "We dated for 3 years in high school."

"And then you cheated." (y/n) said with a disappointed look. "Did you need anything?"

Josslyn was visibly annoyed. "No. I was just trying to be nice and talk to you."

"Well she doesn't want anything to do with you, Josslyn." Dixie said glaring at the girl. "How do you know what she wants? Dixie." Josslyn asked back.

"Because I know her better than anyone and I know she doesn't want to talk to a cheating bitch." Dixie told the girl off with a sarcastic smile.

Josslyn scoffed and walked off, annoyed.

"The audacity." Dixie said glaring at Josslyn walking away. (y/n) laughed and gave Dixie and kiss on her cheek. "Let's go check out."

Does anyone get the Josslyn reference??
Any other Olivia O'Brien Stans???