Sissy Sheridan

a little bit jealous

-you get jealous when sissy does the counter tiktok thing and ignore her for the day.

Requested by @youroceaneyesbitch

@itssissysheridan ✔️ 7-14 teehee 🙈

teehee 🙈

Comments:

User
hot 🥵

User
you do this too much

peytonjord
miss u sissy!
itssissysherdian • creator
miss u more!!

User
you're too young to be doing this

User
i love you sissy
[Liked by creator]

yourusername
:(
itssissysheridan • creator
what's wrong...?

User
i better not get 99+ notifications 😡

"Bubba!" Sissy exclaimed walking into the bedroom. She jumped on the bed next to (y/n) who only turned her back to her.

"What's wrong?" Sissy asked with a frown. "(y/n)!" She whined only to be ignored again.

Sissy leaned against the wall and huffed.

"Did I do something?" She asked. Still no answer. "Is it because of the TikTok? Is that why you commented?"

(y/n) continued to ignore her and stared at the Tv. Soon Sissy left and closed the door without a word.

⠤⠤⠤⠤

"I'm back." Sissy announced walking back in. "I brought Chic-fil-a." She smiled.

(y/n) glanced over her shoulder, but didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry I posted the TikTok. I know you don't like when I post stuff like that." Sissy apologized. "I brought you nuggets as a sorry."

(y/n) finally caved and turned around sitting up. Sissy laughed and handed her the food.

"Can I have a kiss?" She asked. (y/n) nodded and quickly pecked her lips. "So you were jealous."

"No!" (y/n) said defensively before putting a nuggets in her mouth making Sissy laughed.

This one was short, but i thought it was cute. I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading💜