Vinnie Hacker

Fake Boyfriend

- no description for this imagine just read! idea from tumblr!!

vinnie + (y/n)

(y/n)
vinnie, i need a favor

vinnie
what is it?

(y/n)
i need you to come with me to my family's house
and pretend to be my boyfriend

vinnie
huh? why?

(y/n)
i kinda told my parents that i'm dating
and i need you to be my pretend boyfriend
cuz i don't actually have one

vinnie
why'd you say you have one??

(y/n)
cuz my mom was bugging me about
having a boyfriend to "take care of me"
so i just said i have one so she'd leave me alone

vinnie
ig, but what do i get out of this?

(y/n)
i'll buy you food?

vinnie
deal :)

"Ready?" (y/n) asked Vinnie as they walked up to the front door of her parents house. He nodded and she pressed the doorbell.

"(y/n), sweetie! You're here." (y/n)'s mom smiled happily bringing her daughter in for a hug.

"Hey, mom." (y/n) greeted. They pulled away and her mom looked over to Vinnie with happy eyes.

"You must be Vinnie." The older woman said. "It's so nice to meet you." She surprised him by wrapping her arms around him.

"It's nice to meet you too, Mrs. (y/l/n)." Vinnie smiled politely.

"Come in. Everyone is already here." (y/n)'s mom said opening the door wider for them to walk in. They walked to living room that was filled with (y/n)'s family members. (y/n)'s father noticed their arrival and excused himself from his conversation with his brother and made his way over to them.

"You must be (y/n)'s boyfriend, Vincent, right?" He asked holding his hand out to shake.

"Yes, sir." Vinnie answered, shaking his hand. "It's nice to meet you."

"You treating my daughter with respect?" He asked with a stern look. (y/n) glared at her father's protectiveness.

"Of course, sir." Vinnie nodded. "Nothing, but respect."

"Good." The older man nodded.

"Why don't we go meet my cousins?" (y/n) suggests to Vinnie, who nods quickly. "Great, excuse us." They walked away from her parents and went to the empty kitchen.

"You're parents are nice." Vinnie said.

"Yeah, sorry about my dad. He hasn't met many of my boyfriends. He's just doing what he thinks he's supposed to." (y/n) explained.

"It's fine." Vinnie chuckled. He went to speak again, but was interrupted by someone calling (y/n)'s name.

"(y/n)! Finally you're here." A brunette said walking up to them. "I was gonna kill you if you didn't show."

"Sorry, we were a little late." (y/n) laughed, hugging her.

"Is this the "boyfriend" you told your parents about?" She asked.

"Yeah, this is Vinnie." (y/n) introduced. "Vinnie this is Ally, my cousin."

"Good to meet you. Even though you're not actually her boyfriend." Ally said.

"Likewise." Vinnie laughed.

⠉⠉⠉⠉

(y/n) watched as her dad sat down with Vinnie on the couch. She didn't know what was being said, but Vinnie didn't look scared or uncomfortable so that was a good sign.

"He's cute." Ally said, standing next to her. "If I was into guys I'd totally have a crush." (y/n) laughed and shook her head.

"Yeah, he's nice to look at." (y/n) said. Ally gasped.

"You like him." Ally stated.

"No, I don't. He just my friend." (y/n) said.

"Yeah, Ok." Ally said not believing her.

"Shut up." (y/n) mumbled making Ally laugh at her.

⠉⠉⠉⠉

The car came to a stop and (y/n) put it in park.

"Thank you again for coming with me." (y/n) said.

"No problem. You're family was really nice." Vinnie smiled.

"See you later, Vinnie." (y/n) said.

"Later." Vinnie said. He opened the door, but turned back and surprised (y/n) by pressing their lips together. "I had fun being your pretend boyfriend." He said then got out and closed the door leaving (y/n) shocked.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! I hope you all are enjoying or did enjoy your day.

Next update will be a Mads imagine then I'll continue the requests!

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜