Where/How you met

Charli: You met in a dance class. You two partnered up for the day and she asked for your number after the class ended.

Dixie: You accidentally texted the wrong number, which turned out to be Dixie, but you continue to talk and grew closer and closer.

Avani: You guys wanted to collaborate since you both are artist. So you met up and filmed a bunch of random TikToks with the makeup you guys did.

Addison: You started talking on social media. Addison tagged you in a post and you responded then you guys messaged each other nonstop.

Noen: You two became friends in 8th grade. You guys were best friends for two years and in 10th grade he asked you to be his girlfriend. Obviously, you said yes.

Anthony: You met at a carnival. You were walking around with your friends and he accidentally bumped into you causing you drop your phone. He apologized repeatedly and ended up giving you his number so he could pay you back for the cracked screen.

Payton: You met at playlist. You both had known of each other and decided to meet up. You two didn't leave each other's side the whole time.

Jaden:You are a singer and you have a big following. You posted on your Instagram about Jaden's song "Comatose" and followed him. He freaked out and posted about it on his TikTok to which you commented on saying he was "extremely cute."