Charli D'amelio

pumpkin eater

-Charli cheats on you with Chase and tries to convince you he "forced her".

Requested by @youroceaneyesbitch

Disclaimer: ik these are old photos but they don't have any recent ones together for obvious reasons lmao

tikltokroom: #charli and #chase from last night

tikltokroom: #charli and #chase from last night. Posted on Chase's finsta. Isn't Charli dating (y/n)???
Comments:

User: wut the fawk 😃

User: i pretend i do not see it 🙈

Lilhuddy: i didn't give you permission to post these!
^User: you put them on social media for everyone to see...

yourusername: HUH?

yourusername: what thy fuck?

User: can't believe Charli would do this :(

charlidamelio: please delete these.
^tikltokroom: why?

User: yess chacha is back!!
^User: no❤️

(y/n) walked out of the Hype House as Charli was rushing in.

"(y/n), listen those pictures were fake." Charli said standing in front of her.

"No. They weren't." (y/n) replied looking at Charli.

"Ok, they weren't, but I wasn't kissing Chase last night. I swear." Charli said trying to convince her.

"I trusted you, Charli." She replied angrily. "You said you and Chase were ONLY friends."

"He forced me!" Charli exclaimed throwing her hands up.

"What?" (y/n) questioned.

"He made me hangout with him and do all that stuff." Charli explained.

"Don't. Don't lie to me." (y/n) stared the shorter girl down.

"I'm not. I swear." Charli continued to defend. "Please believe me."

"I can't. There's proof and now everyone knows. Do you know how embarrassing that is?" (y/n) asked.

"Look, I know and I'm so so so sorry, but it was a mistake and it's not going to happen every again. I swear." Charli said holding her hands together, tears starting to drip from her eyes.

"If you wanted to be with him why didn't you just say that?" (y/n) wanted to cry, but she was too pissed. "All you had to do was tell me."

"There was nothing to tell. I don't like Chase anymore. I want you, (y/n)." Charli cried.

"You didn't want me when you were with Chase." (y/n) said.

"I just wish you could've found out differently." Charli whispered.

"Me too." (y/n) whispered leaving.

You should go check out my Amelie book ;)

I didn't know how to end this!! I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading💜