Emily Nicol

My bby

Requested by queendixiedamelio

Emily groaned from the doorway of the office watching Astrid sit at her computer. She knew Astrid was editing photos for work, but she wanted attention as she had nothing to do. An idea popped into her head and she quickly ran to their bedroom grabbing her phone. She opened tiktok and picked out an audio. Then she walked up behind Astrid, wrapping her arms over her shoulders so the phone showed both of them. Astrid look from her working hearing the music start. She glanced up at Emily then back at the phone. The blonde smirked before snaking her hand around Astrid's throat pulling her face up to look at her.

"Where my good girls at?" Emily said matching the audio's seductive tone. Astrid's eyes went wide with shock, but a smile broke out onto her face. Emily laughed as the video stopped and she moved her hand.

"Damn. Do it again." Astrid smirked. Emily smiled and kissed her lips.

"Later." Emily winked walking out of the room to going back to their bedroom. She posted the tiktok then went and scrolled through her for you page for a while before looking through the comments of the video. She furrowed her brows and frowned at a comment saying how cute Astrid was. Astrid is cute, but she didn't like other people saying it. Especially, on her page. Emily went to Instagram and clicked on her story to add to it. "Y'all don't try to hit on my girlfriend unless you know how to shoot your shot." The blonde said laughing a little. She added the video to her story. Then decided to post a photo of her and Astrid just to prove her point even more.

𝖾𝗆𝗆𝗇𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗅 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗈!

Liked by Astrid, michelle.1, and 8.3k others
emmnicoll: my bby 🥺
[𝖳𝖺𝗀𝗀𝖾𝖽: 𝖠𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖽]
Comments:

User: cuties

Astrid: love of my life 🤍
^emmnicoll: i love you forever and ever

User: where are your rings from?

User: ur both adorable

michelle.1: my fave couple to exist

User: i thought Astrid was single 😪
^emmnicoll: well she's not.

𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖽 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗏𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗈!

@astrid  2021-2-1
isn't she gorgeous? @xanaxbarbie69

284.6k❤️
12.4k💬
4628↪️

🎵 original audio - @user

user
they look so happy together 🥺
astrid • creator
she makes me very happy :)

user
i am definitely a lesbian

xanaxbarbie69
ur hot
astrid • creator
ur hotter

user
astrid is so lucky
astrid • creator
very lucky

user
this is how many people love astrid and em 👉

sabquesada
best couple
[Liked by creator]

user
no need to make me feel so single 🙄

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜