Dixie D'amelio

Mistakes

-no description cause I don't wanna give anything away, so just read ;)

Requested by FiddyShades0fGay

Warning!!: Mild cussing and being hospitalized after a car accident!!! (I'm not sure if this could trigger anybody so I just wanna put a warning)

Noah knocked on (y/n)'s door. She looked up and saw him standing in her doorway.

"What's up?" She asked as he walked in. She furrowed her brows when he closed the door. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"I cheated on Dixie." Noah said shocking her.

"What?" She exclaimed loudly. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" She said starting to get angry.

"I know it was wrong, but please just listen." Noah begged.

"Listen? You cheated." (y/n) said.

"I cheated with a guy." Noah admitted.

"Oh." (y/n) mumbled. She didn't know what to think.

"I know I shouldn't have done it, but I wasn't thinking. I know I should've told Dixie. I just didn't know how." Noah explained.

"You have tell her the truth, Noah. She'll understand." (y/n) said.

"I will just not now." Noah replied.

"Why not?" (y/n) asked.

"I'm not ready to tell everybody." Noah said.

"I get that, Noah. I do, but you can't just keep this from Dixie." (y/n) said.

"I promise I'll tell her soon." Noah said.

⠉⠉⠉⠉

(y/n) up the stairs to Dixie's bedroom. She had texted (y/n) asking her to come over and talk. (y/n) saw the open door, but still knocked to make her presence known.

"Hey-" (y/n) spoke, but was immediately interrupted by Dixie's shouting.

"You knew Noah cheated on me!" Dixie screamed pissed off.

"Dixie..." (y/n) tried to calm her down and explain.

"No! You're supposed to be my best friend and tell my things. Especially things like my boyfriend cheating on me!" She screamed. "Fuck you."

"I wanted to tell you, but Noah said he wanted to tell you himself. He wasn't ready for everyone to find out about his sexuality and I wasn't going to out him." (y/n) screamed back.

"I don't care about him liking boys!" Dixie groaned. "It's the fact that he cheated and you of all people didn't tell me. So fuck you! You're a lying bitch and never wanna talk to you or even see you again. Get out!"

(y/n) sighed and walked out of the room. She heard downstairs passing by Charli who gave her sad look.

"Just give her time. She's just really mad right now, but she'll calm down." Charli said softly. (y/n) nodded quickly hugging her before leaving the house and getting into her car. (y/n) sat in car for a minute, hoping Dixie would walk out and they could make up, but she didn't so (y/n) started her car and drove away from the D'amelio house. She turned onto the main road and drove straight until stopping at a red light. (y/n) turned the radio on and stared in front of her waiting for the green light to appear. It finally changed and (y/n) drove forward then suddenly felt a impact hit her side and her head smash against the window before everything went black.

⠉⠉⠉⠉

"(y/n), I've called you five times. I know you're mad and I'm so sorry for what I said. Please call me." Dixie said to (y/n)'s voicemail. She hung up and dropped her phone on her bed. She walked into the living room where Charli and her parents were. "Charli have you heard from (y/n) since she left?" She asked. "What's wrong?" She noticed their sad faces.

"Dixie, (y/n)'s mom called. (y/n) was in a accident. Someone hit her car while she was driving. Her mom asked if we can go to the hospital and stay with her until they get here. They booked a flight for tomorrow." Heidi informed. Dixie stood still and stared at her family with a confused look.

"What?" She spit out.

"(y/n) is at the hospital and we need to go now." Heidi said staying calm for her kids. Dixie slowly nodded and walked out to their car.

⠉⠉⠉⠉

The doctor led the family to (y/n)'s room. They opened the door and revealed (y/n) laying on the bed. Bruised and injured with a tube down her throat. That's when it actually hit Dixie. (y/n) had been hurt.

"Right now, we aren't sure when she will wake up, but she should." The doctor explained. Dixie rushed over to (y/n)'s side and began sobbing.

"Please wake up." Dixie cried grabbing her hand. "You have to wake. I can't lose you." The doctor gave the family a sympathetic look before leaving to give them privacy. Dixie continued to cry as she clutched onto (y/n)'s hand. Heidi ushered them out to wait outside the door and let Dixie be alone with her. "I don't know if you can hear me, but I just need to let you know that I didn't mean anything I said earlier. I was angry and I shouldn't have said anything. I'm so sorry."

⠉⠉⠉⠉

It's been a month since (y/n) had fell into a coma. Her mom arrived the day after the accident. Dixie was by (y/n)'s side every chance she got. Only going home when she was forced to.

Dixie placed the flowers that she bought (y/n) down and sat on the edge of her bed.

"Hey (y/n)." Dixie said. She still didn't know if she could hear her, but it was worth a shot. "I really need you to wake because I feel like I'm going crazy without you. You've been in this coma for a month and it's been the worst month of my life because I love you. There I said it. I love you, (y/n). So there's a reason for you to wake up. I need you in my life so wake the hell up."

"Did you just say you love me?" Dixie jumped back from (y/n)'s bed as the words left the girls mouth.

"You're awake." Dixie said shocked.

"Yeah and you just told me you love me." (y/n) said slowly opening her eyes. She put her hands over face as the light burned her eyes.

"Did you just wake up?" Dixie asked still in shock.

"No, I was resting." (y/n) answered. "The doctors and my mom told me what happened. Have I really been in a coma for a month?"

"Yes, you have, but now you're awake." Dixie said happily rushing forward and hugging (y/n). "I missed you so much."

"I know. I could tell from your speech." (y/n) joked. "Did you really mean that?"

"Yeah, I did." Dixie nodded looking down at (y/n). "I do love you."

"I love you too, Dixie." (y/n) spoke softly making a grin break out on her face. Dixie leaned down and placed their lips together.

"I'm so happy." Dixie said.

Omg I actually really liked how this one turned out!!
I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜